Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's this routine? Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this routine? Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

Hi everyone,
    I am a new member to this website,and guess what? I love it!!!! This is my favorite Penile Exercising webiste and i've been a lurker for around 2 months now. Not that i am new to penile exercising. I started my research in 2003 and ran across a lot of info in the web but was not satisfied and kept on doing searches. I started penile exercising way back in 2004 with basic stretches and Wet/dry jelqs but did not come up with a solid routine which i followed. I was then on/off for a few years and finally i feel like i'm ready for penile exercising all over again but this time with dedication and a set routine. I feel i have already conditioned my penis due to my on/off experience with penile exercising prior to this website and i have also had a lot of sex in my life till now as i have been living in Bangkok for the past 5 years and girls come easy there and i heard that pe mixed together with a lot of sex will condition the penis. So i've come up with my solid routine. Tell me what you guys think of this. Especially Kingpole,JonPop,Going411by7,dustpan ......

Here's my routine :

warmup - 15 to 20 minutes. (A hot wash cloth using hot water to max temperature my unit can take)
    Basic Lot Stretches - All directions (Straight Out,Left,Right,Up and Down) (30 seconds each direction * 2 times)
    Rotary Cranks - (25 seconds clock wise/25 seconds anti-clock wise * 2 times)
    Jai Stretches - 30 counts (1 Set )
    Tunica Tug - 10 counts (1 Set )
    Wet Jelq - 30 reps ( 3 sets ) (1 rep = sing hand stroke)
    Horse 440 - 10 reps (1 set)
    Balooning with Kegels (3 sets) (With the first and third set to be assisted with Ulis)
    warmdown - 10 minutes.
    (P.S. - Chopper Rotations between each set of exercise ( All exercises ) - aka Helicopter Shakes. (It's a new term that i came up with since it sounds fancy LOL!!!!

Any suggestions would be gladly appreciated. Thank you all so much!!!!

anyone ????

Comment

common anyone ? Need some suggestions .... or is this routine alright ?

Comment

I'm also new to this but i think your routine sounds good if you not sure about your routine check out JonPops 90 day beginner programme.

Comment

Originally posted by G.O.A.T View Post
          I'm also new to this but i think your routine sounds good if you not sure about your routine check out JonPops 90 day beginner programme.
          Thanks for the reply GOAT!!!!

Comment

Looks good to me.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              Looks good to me.
              Thanks Kingpole!!!!

Comment

You have done some PE what size did you start out with?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  You have done some PE what size did you start out with?
                  I haven't actually measured when i started out just for the fear of not wanting to be dissapointed with a small unit. I guess it was like BPFL 3"(Max) and BPEL 5". I don't know about girth. My short term goal is to reach BPEL 6" and Long term goal is to reach BPEL 7". Sorry for the lack of info on my previous siz and my current size. I will measure it soon enough.

Comment

Good luck with everything EQking

Comment

I have decided to do a lighter routine compared to this one ..... It's almost the same .... I just cut out the Horse 440 and i do my jelqs dry. I prefer it that way to prevent myself from getting too stimulated. My unit is more under control when i do dry jelqs as compared to wet jelqs.

Comment

Working...
                      X