Hi... I have serious questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi... I have serious questions...

I'm new here. There are some things I want clarified before even thinking about stretching out my dong.

1) Does this cause permanent damage to the penile organ tissues? Here, I'll quote a lengthy two-part Q&A response I've gotten from Yahoo Answers based on this question,

Q:

"A few questions regarding "Milking" or "Jelqing" penis enlargement...?

1) If this actually works, would the resulted size regress if you stop doing the exercises or would it be permanent?

2) Would it tear irreplaceable organ fibers?"

A:

"1) Yes and no. It works but you have to do it right and you have to stick to a routine exercise that lasts about an hour each day. And you have to work your way up to that hour. You don't just start off with it. And the results only last as long as you do the routine.

2) That's actually how jelqing works and is exactly why its a major risk to do it for a prolonged period of time. The only way to truly enlarge the penis, short of surgery is to increase the amount of spongy tissue in the penis. Since this is not possible jelqing attempts to get around this by gradually creating micro-tears in the tissues of the penis. This increases the amount of blood the penis can carry and increases overall size.

The catch is that these micro-tears can cause some problems and jelqing itself will only produce mediocre results at best. First when you stop jelqing, the micro-tears can heal in a way that can cause curvature of the penis. And in fact the tissues can be so broken down, that when they heal they actually shrink the overall size of the penis.

If you do use jelqing expect to be doing it for at least 6 months. Out of that 6 months you can expect less than 1/2 inch of growth. In order for jelqing to work effectively, you need to do it for years. That's why in Africa, where jelqing comes from, boys are taught it at an early age. If you do use jelqing, make sure you follow the directions carefully. You can cause serious and permanent damage to yourself."

2) Can you unbiasedly show me if the above is false?

I've been stretching then jelqing for just over a month ,here's what i can tell you.

My girth has increased 1/4"

My length has increased 3/4"

My flaccid has increased 1.5" , this increase is nice because i no longer have a fluctuating flaccid. It stays thick , long and i can feel it hanging low against my leg thru out the day. Its a good feeling

My foreskin has grown and isnt painfully tight when i have a 100% erection

My erections are stronger

Hope this helps
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Thanks, but I can't trust someone's results who presumably started off with a way above average sized penis to begin with... along with the others I've seen on this site.

Comment

You what????? I took the time to type my experiences thus far and i get this?

Go back to yahoo dumbass
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

Comment

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you or anyone for that matter. It just doesn't seem very likely that this would work based off of what many urologists have said.

I'm a tad over 5" BPEL and a tad under 5" EG. I'll be happy just to gain an inch in length and close to the same in girth, but would it really be worth taking strangers' advice from the internet or trained professionals'?

Comment

When Jonpop logs on later talk with him and read his "about me" in the happy b-day thread. He should be able to set your mind at ease . I was only trying to share what i've learned and noticed in my short but dedicated time using PE.

It truelly does work .Good luck
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

Comment

What's the url to that thread?

Comment

We had a thread "what would make you believe" on another site. The winning answer was, you have to experience it.
                We can talk till we are blue in the face and tell you our experiences, I wouldn't blame you for not believing.
                You can look at photos, but hey this is the internet. We can explain the theory, but again this is the internet, home of weirdness, where people explain how drinking your own urine is good for you.
                Big AL has a thread up now where a mainstream reporter is shocked to discover that this works. This is happening more and more.
                If you want to wait till this is mainstream that is ok. If you want to be cutting edge, you have to ignore some people who are mainstream and listen to some who arn't.

Comment

Personally I don't believe all the people here and elsewhere who have said this works.

Instead I will believe the single person on yahoo because his answer, while illogical, sounds the most authoritative even referencing boys in Africa.

Of course I will ignore the two recent studies published my medical professionals that show you can stretch the penis.

Medical conventional wisdom is not always right. For decades it was thought testosterone treatment in men could cause prostrate cancer. Conventional wisdom .... in fact it has been shown men with LOW testosterone are more suseptible to getting prostrate cancer but conventional wisdom is so strong if you google it plenty of sites STILL say it causes it.

Honestly what makes you think the Yahoo guy is such an expert? This is a serious question.
                  05/10/09
                  ELBP 7.10
                  EG 5.5

12/12/09
                  ELBP 7.75
                  EG 5.75

Comment

So, I did a bit of research and found that the "best answer" to your yahoo question was voted in with one vote.

One.

There are hundreds of active members on this site that will tell you that answer is quite false. The truth is, though, there's not much medical data to back it up. However, stretching other body parts is well documented (ear lobes, necks) and shows that with micro tears comes the formation of new, permanent cells. Yes it is possible to do it wrong. If it weren't then we wouldn't have this forum with so many questions a day.

Can I unbiasedly show it's false? No. But you're going to an internet forum and then telling everyone there that you don't believe people from the internet.
                    Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                    BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                    EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Point taken. There is one thing, though (if it'll be of any relevance): when I was 16-years-old I had been high on marijuana whilst masturbating... thus resulted in a constant blood rush as I couldn't get my mind off of it. It was nearly about to "pop". Seriously. My body instantaneously ejected my cum so that it wouldn't, even though I didn't feel close to reaching an orgasm. I remember measuring afterward and it was at least 8" in length (no BS)... I had measured before this happened and I was at 5.5" without even touching the pubic bone... I didn't masturbate for about a month due to my fear of it "popping". Over all the time since, it retracted to the size I'm at now.

I would presume that doing the exercises would have the same effect, only not as immediate as people would like. No?

Comment

Maybe you were so high you read the tape wrong
                        8" bpel
                        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                        8 3/4 bpel !!!
                        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                        10 bpel
                        7.5 erect girth

Comment

Nobody will ever believe me.

Comment

Guess were in the same boat.
                            You know there was a guy who kinda had this happen to him . His girlfriend did it during sex he said . You may read that post for some specific help.
                            growing4her
                            Last edited by growing4her; 08-14-2009, 03:48 PM.
                            8" bpel
                            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                            8 3/4 bpel !!!
                            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                            10 bpel
                            7.5 erect girth

Comment

Wait a sec.

Gains are not permanent ? Did I understand the "Yahoo Expert" correctly ?

"And the results only last as long as you do the routine."

Comment

Working...
                              X