Jelqing Info Inconsistency!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Info Inconsistency!!!!!

A long time ago Big Al Quoted " Wet jelqing with a tighter grip will produce greater gains in length (due to tension ) and girth (due to constriction ). But the recent posts on Jelqing state that you should jelq treating as if your unit is like an egg shell. please clarify.

Ah Eq you are going to find not everyone agrees in PE land.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
      A long time ago Big Al Quoted " Wet jelqing with a tighter grip will produce greater gains in length (due to tension ) and girth (due to constriction ). But the recent posts on Jelqing state that you should jelq treating as if your unit is like an egg shell. please clarify.
      Maybe only after your penis has been conditioned enough? :P

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
        If you're a beginner you should start light on all of the exercises that you do. Once you've developed a bit of a strength base, adding more intensity will increase the effectiveness of the exercise. This is something that should be done gradually over time to avoid injury and to allow your penis to adapt to the stresses placed upon it to avoid injury. This philosophy should be the case with most movements.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al
          This philosophy should be the case with most movements.
          Does this include bowel movements? (Sorry Big Al, couldn't resist that one.)

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            JP- always the kidder
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              JP the next Woody Allan
              Start:2008-10-4
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Yeah man. You should come over and see my orgasamatron. (Sleeper, the movie) *Hee*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  If you're a beginner you should start light on all of the exercises that you do. Once you've developed a bit of a strength base, adding more intensity will increase the effectiveness of the exercise. This is something that should be done gradually over time to avoid injury and to allow your penis to adapt to the stresses placed upon it to avoid injury. This philosophy should be the case with most movements.
                  Thanks for info Big Al. I'll keep that in mind. I'm not too advanced in PE since i was not really dedicated before with my on/off routine. So i'll go with the egg shell theory for now. Maybe once i'm conditioned enough i'll do what u suggested. Thanks again.

Comment

Example, what i consider a light grip would choke your dick to death. so for now do the very best you can to keep the grip lite as a feather. Then gradually over time you can tighten the grip. Say tighten it a mm once a month. Getting over conditioned to soon will stall or stop your gains.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      Example, what i consider a light grip would choke your dick to death. so for now do the very best you can to keep the grip lite as a feather. Then gradually over time you can tighten the grip. Say tighten it a mm once a month. Getting over conditioned to soon will stall or stop your gains.
                      Sounds good!!!! Thanx Kingpole!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X