Can someone please confirm something quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please confirm something quick

Im very new at this whole PE thing, I started this week (day 5), and I'm still doing the JP90day beginner routine,

I know im a 'newbie', but this doesnt seem like something to ask in the 'New Beginner' forum.

I would just like to confirm that i'm doing things RIGHT.

1. Jelqing, when I grab the base of my penis and slide it down towards the glans, I feel a 'mass', like an area inside of my penis that is denser than the rest, and it seems like im pushing it towards my the head. Am I doing something wrong?

2. The whole Kegel thing, when using these muscles, should it feel like my balls pull up a bit, is that a good sign that i'm targeting the right muscle group? Like I feel something right above my balls squeeze, is that the PC muscles contracting?

I know they're stupid questions, but I dont wanna waste time doing the wrong thing
    Thanks for responses

No response.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
        No response.
        What kind of smart ass crap is this, if you have no advice then keep you hole shut.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by registration View Post
          Im very new at this whole PE thing, I started this week (day 5), and I'm still doing the JP90day beginner routine,

I know im a 'newbie', but this doesnt seem like something to ask in the 'New Beginner' forum.

I would just like to confirm that i'm doing things RIGHT.

1. Jelqing, when I grab the base of my penis and slide it down towards the glans, I feel a 'mass', like an area inside of my penis that is denser than the rest, and it seems like im pushing it towards my the head. Am I doing something wrong?

2. The whole Kegel thing, when using these muscles, should it feel like my balls pull up a bit, is that a good sign that i'm targeting the right muscle group? Like I feel something right above my balls squeeze, is that the PC muscles contracting?

I know they're stupid questions, but I dont wanna waste time doing the wrong thing
          Thanks for responses
          First off this is a perfect question for the newbie forum and I am going to move this thread there in a minute

You are pushing blood, this is the bulge and this is what you want, so long as it is not causing pain.

The feeling should be like you are trying to stop a piss in midstream.

Your questions are not stupid, it is better to ask questions, we are here to help.

Comment

"a wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Comment

"a wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Ok Thenewguy2 you’re the bully in high school trying to compensate for something. Really? You have been here 30 days and your already giving people shit. You’re not gaining any friends. Look in the mirror, repeat those smart ass comments back to yourself. If you would do it again, you don't belong here. If you made a mistake, own up to it, do the right thing and we will all move on together!
              "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

No response.
                I'm not entirely sure he was being a wise ass, he may have been waiting for someone to respond, and noted the lack of response. He may have a genuine interest in a good reply for the questions.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I was thinking about responding to the questions, but I'm not comfortable answering jelqing questions. For me the tightness he asked about I was going to reply with it was tissue bunching a response to fatigue in that area. What I do is to slowly work out the tightness and loosen the tissues, apply some heat to relax tissues and speed recovery.
                  Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                  King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                    I'm not entirely sure he was being a wise ass, he may have been waiting for someone to respond, and noted the lack of response. He may have a genuine interest in a good reply for the questions.
                    Maybe so, but he has ben back since and if he chose to he could easily clear that up, the thread was about 15 minutes old at that point. I am a reasonable person.

Comment

Don't know what thenewguy2's story is, but I haven't been impressed with my interaction with him.
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Hey thanks a lot for the responses guys, I just honestly wanna begin to improve my EQ and maybe increase length and girth for my lady : )

Comment

Originally posted by registration View Post
                          Hey thanks a lot for the responses guys, I just honestly wanna begin to improve my EQ and maybe increase length and girth for my lady : )
                          Even though I have no personal experience with you original question, I wanted to make sure you are aware of the links I posted below. Good luck in your journey!

Frequently Asked About Exercises

The Jelq
                          The V Jelq
                          Stretches
                          Kegals
                          Edging
                          Fowfers
                          "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
                            Even though I have no personal experience with you original question, I wanted to make sure you are aware of the links I posted below. Good luck in your journey!

Frequently Asked About Exercises

The Jelq
                            The V Jelq
                            Stretches
                            Kegals
                            Edging
                            Fowfers
                            Here soon this lady is gonna know more about PE than ME!!!!!
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hey, i came here to a new fresh thread, I figured i couldn't answer, i scrolled down but nobody had answered or commented yet, i didn't know what to do i was desperate to make a comment because everyone were wondering about stuff i couldn't answer that one day.. It was close to 1am, I scrolled along the threads... but no i couldn't answer a single one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X