2 weeks, seeing some gains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks, seeing some gains!

I officially start my PE routine about 2 weeks ago, and although i havent seen any noticible length gains (my main priority), my penis just looks and feels healthy which makes me happy. Knowing that my eq is relatively low, and my ligs are tight, has me excited about how much more work i have ahead of me and how much more my penis can grow. knowing my penis is getting bigger with every session has me excited for the next. I havent measured yet, but it looks and feels heavier, thicker, and "plump". most noticible are the emerging veins, which i could only see with a cock ring, now they are visible even when im flaccid. This is the first time in my life I look at myself after taking a piss and find myself grinning. lol. I can see why PE can be addicting.
    More than anything, doing PE is a pretty spiritual experience, taking time to appreciate and exercise your right hand man(pun intented! lol) is a very satisfying new part of my life. I feel more in touch with myself. I think most can agree, before pe, our penis's were relatively neglected, especially for something that greatly affects our confidence and whole being. Im in this for the long haul!

Good job brother. Keep at it and you'll see even more gains.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
    X