Kegels while Jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels while Jelqing?

I was wondering if anybody did kegels while jelqing and if they do, how? And what do you guys think may be the benefits of doing this? I was thinking if you did do it maybe do your jelq, hold it before the glans and then kegel for 5 seconds. Thoughts? Ideas?

-TheUnit

I have thought of combining edging, kegals , jelq and possibly other exercises.
    What is your experience?

Comment

i dont have any yet i was going to try kegels + jelqing next session, i just think by doing the kegels it may allow for more fresh blood to the penis which may help maximize the jelqs. i was thinking about doing like 100 wet jelqs, 100 v jelqs then 50 jelqs with kegels

Comment

Only problem I see with the way you describe it, is that your hold would stop the blood geting to the glans.
        Anyway keep us up to date.

Comment

good point maybe i should just do the jelq then let go of the penis altogether then kegel to get the blood in there

Comment

I have done stretch, jelq then edge which is fairly standard. I have also done stretch, jelq,edge then jelq then edge. However have not been able to do it regular enough to see the effect.
            The more standard approach is as you describe in post 5, kegal then jelq. Maintaining right eq is an issue though. However if you were to to do as you described in post 1 and then start your next jelq you would get an intense effect imo. Be carefull though, Al recomends an exercise where you grab at the base and beneath the glans and it is strong without the added jelq component.

Comment

Working...
            X