ok this just my story, big dick is so important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok this just my story, big dick is so important

Hello all of you here and thank God I find this forum to start with.

I was married for almost 5 years and never thought about big/small "?coke?". I always said that what God gives you and thats all! Anyhow we had class about genitics ( women and man stuff) for almost one year at class. So from there i know what the min and max size of the penis is and how much larger a vegina can be.

When i was married I always had a quik one lol. I start with forplay with her for couple minutes maybe 10/15 minutes and as soon i put my penis in her it doesnt take me that long to orgasm maybe 10 minutes, I guess. I always asked her if i made her feel good or not ( communication is important. ) She said, the problem is her not me and bla bla, since she was married 2 times before me. So i focussed more on her and thats when i started to learn how to focus on her , anyhow i start to take more time for forplay and in mean time when i how put it in her. It took me more than 40 minutes, I was happy about it! But, the bitch began to complain that she is getting tired and she cant breath and so on.. . Before we got separated like 6 or 7 month we was arguing and thats the first time she come out with the hurtfull truth that my penis is small. That is why i cant make her orgasm. At that time i realized that our marriage is gone and there is no going back to it.

So i looked online and find out the Vimax pills, end up buying two bottles for two month and their website suggest 4 month at least to notice the difference on my penis. Anyhow i got another two bottles when i got done the first two. I can tell you it did not work . The only things i notice is the desire for more sex, my penis didnt grow either, though i didnt have sex with my ex during that time.

After we got the divorce, a month after i had a woman in my bad and really my penis couldnt get erected at all, all night till the next morning and get one orgasm lol, i was ashamed about that. The girl will not come back anymore what I was thinking lol and that what happen . After another month got another girl, she looks pretty and really turned me on with the first kiss. I will tell you this girl is sex freek, which i love! Though she has larger Vegina than my ex and the other girl. When i was in bed with her for a couple times start to ask her about her exboys friend... and how large penis they have and what she likeed.... a big or small, tall or short guy ...So i learned that a huge dick is problem for her and she got hurt . Least and not last i did read between line that i have small dick and its not a problem because she said my performance is verry good, which make me a litle happier but not totally.

So i decided to start with pe hopefully i will get an extra 1 inch in three or 4 month.
    my measurement is :

Erect: between 4.75 and 5.25 ( couldnt get exact but somtimes i get 4.75 sometime 5..)
    girth : is the same 4.75 and 5

Thanks for reading and commenting on this thread.
    Last edited by kingpole; 10-12-2009, 10:20 PM. Reason: I had to change a few things to make it understandible.

by the way she did left me . and get another apt for her self.

Comment

that kinda hurt my eyes to read down the line.
      but good luck tho
      A wise man once said "He with the biggest penis, wins."

Comment

Ouch! That is almost as bad as my writings! So Maybe i think you discovered that you were fine to begin with. Compatibility switched up when you shaked up up with a different woman. So Maybe, your growing a bigger penis for yourself or to please the next girlfriend to come along?
        Last edited by kingpole; 10-12-2009, 10:28 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

well it s for me first before any bitch .to give me that confidence and selfestem. as it is not easy to find out the hard way, lol.

Comment

Well 5maybe. That you refer to women as 'bitches' shows me that, not only can't type, spell or punctuate, but that you have a fucked attitude.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yikes. Some women on the planet are just plain ******* . And some guys are just plain *****. That being said , the forum here for the most part is ****** friendly.Just like its **** friendly.
              Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
              8" bpel
              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
              8 3/4 bpel !!!
              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
              10 bpel
              7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Don't be bitter - just use it as motivation as you jelq the **** out of your schlong. As for me I was always self concsious about my size, all through school, sports, and women, etc. It seemed like all my friends were bigger. And that led to performance anxiety in bed with women.

But that led me to PE!!! thank goodness. Not only has it made me more confident, but has led to increase in length, girth, vascularity, EQ, frequency and hardness of erections both day and night.

Not telling the wife, because I want to hear those words "Your dick looks huge!" I started PE off and on years ago, but through refining my routine I really found effective results! You have to be COMMITTED
                6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

well Jonpop,
                  since you are the sup admin to this forum, let me ask you this:
                  If your lady is goig out of your marriage (presuming that you are) , and she told you the same as my ex, don't you think that you will get pest, and have some bad attitude especialy when you learn that 3 in Penis can make a woman orgasm anyhow. plus she doesn't need to put you down since she want a divorce. there is alot of other reason without saying something heatfull like that. I imagine if you accept to hear that, you will accept someone treat a disable person as bad as telling them "that they are disable they can't do this ...#
                  then other things: if you got the point there, it is not big deal how good the spelling and ponctuation are. and I accept I am not good in english language because it is not my native language, and i speak 5 , write 4 for of them.
                  what i meant by #Bitch# not #BITCHES# , is one woman not all women and that was my ex, and not all women are alike.
                  We are here to learn and share more informations, maybe make a good friends too, without being sarcastic to anybody, as we are human, we are not perfect, you got the point.
                  sorry for bad language.
                  thanks.

Comment

5 maybe i have used vimax and it worked good for me........ you should take it during your work out plan
                    the sex may have helped to because of the constant blood rush
                    if you had a p.ed dick it would of worked better becuase your cells and tissues would be prone to getting larger
                    you should take some kind of supplements while you are working out ask john pop or king pole they are head master

Comment

A dated sexy little thing who was also known as a head master.
                      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                      8" bpel
                      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                      8 3/4 bpel !!!
                      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                      10 bpel
                      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                        Well 5maybe. That you refer to women as 'bitches' shows me that, not only can't type, spell or punctuate, but that you have a fucked attitude.
                        Good point JP. Maybe look within first and adress any problems you see when you look honestly. Doesnt matter how long your unit is if you dont treat people with respect. Not saying that you dont, but......
                        August 09
                        NBPEL 6.25
                        BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                        BPEL - 6.9
                        EG 5.4
                        Current
                        BPFSL
                        8 5/8
                        BPEL 7 15/16
                        EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                        NBPEL - approx 7"
                        The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                        X