Stretching On Off Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching On Off Days?

Hey guys, was wondering if i would be overdoing it if i did manual stretches on the two off days im not jelqing? My current routine is:
    5 days a week
    Warm up + Bathmate 15 minutes (7 days a week)
    JP90 stretch routine
    10-20 mins of jelqing
    warm down
    Night time LAS for 10 minutes (Thinking about doing 7 days a week)
    2 days off
    Let me know what you guys think. Criticism is definitely welcomed.
    Pre-PE Stats: 4/1/2013
    NBPEL: 4.75 in
    EG: 4.25 in

Current Stats: 6/10/2013
    BPEL: 6.0 in
    NBPEL:5.5 in
    EG: 4.5 in
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ngs-gains.html

Sorry, cant edit from my phone. Forgot to add i also do 15-20 minutes of edging after jelqing. However I have a problem keeping an erection during jelq sessions so i end up edging inbetween reps anyway.

Comment

Would not be an off day then would it, if you want an off day then dont PE. I dont think any newbie should PE without a couple of days off so stick to 5 on 2 off, at least untill you know what you can handle. As it is you dont have a single off day now anyways. Its your dick!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stang View Post
        Sorry, cant edit from my phone. Forgot to add i also do 15-20 minutes of edging after jelqing. However I have a problem keeping an erection during jelq sessions so i end up edging inbetween reps anyway.
        maybe you are doing too much already, you are not suppose to jelque with an erection.

Comment

Im sorry, not with a full erection. Just trying to keep it between 50-70%

Comment

Ah, that makes a big difference. HAve you ever taken true rest days with no PE, until you do this for a while you will not know how much off time you need. If your PI's are good you are most likely OK but when you are beginning rest is good for your dong. Have you gained at all?

Comment

No significant gains. Saw a boost in eq last week but this week it dropped back down. Saw alot of positive pis and temporary flacid length and girth gains from your LAS stretch. Morning wood maybe 5 out of 7 days. Not 100% though. My gfs out of town so cant test my full potential since i dont get 100% alot on my own.

Comment

I seem to turtle from just about anything though no matter how light i do my exercises. It usually comes right after/during cool down.

Comment

I would really try taking a weekend off, turtleing can be a sign of over training. It could also be from a cool down, I never tried them so I would not be sure but if I jump into cold water I am not at my best size. You wont lose any size in two days, alot of guys prefer 2 on and 1 off.

It all comes down to a bit of experimentation.

I am glad you like the LAS .

Comment

Haha, I should choose my words more carefully. Warm down with a hot shower. But thank you so much for your advice Big O!

Comment

Big O knows what he's talking about. I would definitely recommend taking some off days and letting yourself rest. Like you've probably read before, the penis isn't like most of our muscles. It won't get bigger if you work it out harder, you just have to find the right balance between too little and too much. Doing too much will cause injuries and doing too little won't show progress. Once you find the sweet spot you will know.

Comment

I promote "days off", but since I can't quit touching myself, it just ruins my off days
                        Dag-nab-it !.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Growth occurs during rest days, your penis needs those rest days especially in the beginners routines. You can do some light JAI stretches on off days but don't do anything strenuous, it has to heal in order to grow.
                          Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                          "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                          "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Working...
                          X