X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new and I have some questions

Umm lets see im asian and im 5.25 length and 4.15 in girth
    and i have sex alot and i do ejaculate afterwards when she is finishing me
    and i have been doin PE but not too consistently for about 3 months i see no gains
    i do jelq though and do the stretches
    my LOT is at 6:00
    and iono im losing faith in this because no gains have been met
    can someone plz help me out.
    like i make my girl moan but i need to switch positions to hit other parts of her wall.
    i just need some kinda help plz
    ive been at it for 3 months wit no gains!

Hey calvin6969, welcome to the PEgym. The main problem I see is that you state (and I quote here): "I have been doin PE but not too consistently for about 3 months". OK, what does "not too consistently" mean? Some guys gain quickly, some gain slowly, but the one factor that must remain constant is your dedication and commitment to the PE process. If you're only doing PE 2 times per week every other week, then chances are no, you're not going to gain much if anything.

You must commit to the PE process and practice it REGULARLY. My recommendation to you brother is you read JP's newbie routine and follow that for the full 90 day cycle. Chances are that you've been too irregular with your PE practice to see any good results. Don't lose faith brother, this stuff DOES WORK! BUT, you've got to be consistent and faithful with your PE regimen otherwise you risk not seeing results.

Good luck.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

thanks so much man imma try to be more consistent
      guess i gotta start from scratch.
      but yea umm quick thing with warmup. can i just not do em
      as long as i start slow wouldnt the ligaments just kinda relax themselcves

Comment

Most people will tell you that warming up is the most important part of your routine. Put it like this, you can limber your body up by doing stretches, but you can't loosen it up more than if you got a full body massage. Heating up not only loosens up the ligs, it also loosens up collagen and generally makes everything much more malleable. Have you not noticed a difference after a nice long heat up session?
        Starting stats:.......Current stats:
        BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
        EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by calvin6969 View Post
          thanks so much man imma try to be more consistent
          guess i gotta start from scratch.
          but yea umm quick thing with warmup. can i just not do em
          as long as i start slow wouldnt the ligaments just kinda relax themselcves

If you don't do a proper warm up, you also risk injury, which will set you back in terms of gains. You need heat in order to loosen up the ligs and the only way to do that is the warm up.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
          X