How do I know I am doing it right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know I am doing it right?

How do you know that you are jelquing correctly?

I have been doing the JP's begginner routine. After the workouts, my penis does look bigger flacid length and has the after workout "pump" that you would see in your muscles after going to a gym, but I still am not sure if I am doing it correctly. My penis doesn't really ever feel any different after a workout(as in sore, or tired, or anything). Sometimes, right under the head of my penis will be a little bit sore, but nothing that I really notice or anything painful.

Here are somethings I have noticed a I am jelquing/after I finish..

As I am jelqiuing I feel a little hump of tissue/skin or whatever as I move up the shaft. I think thats the blood, and I am hoping its a good thing? If I jelq with too light of a grip though, I dont feel that which has led me to gripping my penis a bit tighter to feel that hump.

My penis head is has a more reddish color to it during the jelqs.

Sometimes their are little pink marks at the base of my penis from stretching, almost like little painful pricks.

I can see the veins in my penis after a workout then I could before a workout.

Is their any like sure measurments that I can do directly after a workout to let me know for sure if I am doing them right or if I am doing them wrong?

Did the jelq feel good?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The V Jelq did but not to the point of masturbation. The OK grip jelq not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Goomba80 View Post
        The V Jelq did but not to the point of masturbation. The OK grip jelq not so much.
        Do the "V" jelq because it feels good. You know your doing PE correctly if it feels really good.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

My routine..Or JPs begginner routine I should say...Has 3 sets of 50 OK grip jelqs. I feel like they should be supplemented with osmething, no? Do V Jelqus and OK jelqs do the same thing for the penis? Can I supplement OK grip jelqs for V jelqs?

Comment

do you shave, the little pink marks could just be aggrivated hair folicles, god knows ive had that lol, and i also feel that bum your talking about, i think its the blood collecting in a spot where a main vain curves, doesnt hurt or anything, all i can say man is for my forst three weeks i squeezed so hard , it never hurt but i couldnt keep any erection level whatsoever, now i do light jelqs and the veins pop alot and i maintain eq throughout, but like kp said its all on how it feels to you, my only dvice is dont go to hard, this is about moving blood not stretching, learn from my mistake... some people say not hard enough to crush an egg, but ive never tried comparing, might make for a messy pe session

Comment

v jelqus are better for girth , but i think you need the ok jelqs or your penis would grow lopsided :P

Comment

Originally posted by Goomba80 View Post
                My routine..Or JPs begginner routine I should say...Has 3 sets of 50 OK grip jelqs. I feel like they should be supplemented with osmething, no? Do V Jelqus and OK jelqs do the same thing for the penis? Can I supplement OK grip jelqs for V jelqs?
                You could adjust the OK grip to where it feels good or do all your jelqs with the "V" jelq. Personally i think "V" jelqs work far better than OK grip jelqs.

Comment

Working...
                X