Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 days and counting without ejaculation!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 days and counting without ejaculation!!!!

My record is one month without masturbation!!!! I'm 20 and running rite now!!!! What's ur guys record?

1-3 months. But then i had ED. Do you want ED?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      1-3 months. But then i had ED. Do you want ED?
      Hi Kingpole,
      this is something new to me!!!! Never knew holding back on ejaculation can cause ED. What is the reason behind it? I thought holding back ejaculation was healthy for the penis. Especially while doing Pe Exercises like Ballooning ....

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
        Hi Kingpole,
        this is something new to me!!!! Never knew holding back on ejaculation can cause ED. What is the reason behind it? I thought holding back ejaculation was healthy for the penis. Especially while doing Pe Exercises like Ballooning ....
        You may still want to cum two days per week. As long as youor stroking it and not negelecting it like i did you should be OK. Longest i have gone w/o from ballooning was 8 days. My energy level was steller though. I don't see the need to withhold ejaculation. If ypou want to get the dame ballooning benifit and cum at the end try erect kegels.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Here is the link for erect kegel jelqs.

ERECT KEGEL JELQS,oooooohoooh!

Comment

Thanks Kingpole!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
              Hi Kingpole,

There's also that small addage, if you DON'T use it you LOSE it. Can I ask why you're choosing to withold ejaculation? From what I understand, a good ejaculation a couple of times per week is healthy and good for the prostate and to keep things cleaned out and working properly. Just curious.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Prostate infections sound painful. I never go for longer than 7 days.
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Should there be any maximum ejaculation days per week? Is everyday too much? should i have any day breaks?
                  Measurements:
                  End of June 2009:
                  NBPEL - 5.8 inches (14,7 cm)
                  (will take decent measurements asap)
                  Short-Term Goals
                  NBPEL - 6 inches
                  Long-Term Goal
                  7x5.5

Comment

woa 3 questions in a row. My bad, sorry. I don't really get the benefits of not ejaculating everyday
                    Measurements:
                    End of June 2009:
                    NBPEL - 5.8 inches (14,7 cm)
                    (will take decent measurements asap)
                    Short-Term Goals
                    NBPEL - 6 inches
                    Long-Term Goal
                    7x5.5

Comment

Routine ejaculations are healthy and keep your prostate functioning properly. I don't think you need to ejaculate every day, but I think it is very healthy and encouraged to do it at least once a week.
                      Everyone dies...
                      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                        There's also that small addage, if you DON'T use it you LOSE it. Can I ask why you're choosing to withold ejaculation? From what I understand, a good ejaculation a couple of times per week is healthy and good for the prostate and to keep things cleaned out and working properly. Just curious.
                        The reason i'm not ejaculating is because i read a survey on Penis enlargement and Masturbation and that it may be detrimental to penis gains. I feel that way too because after a session of masturbating and ejaculating i feel exhausted and tired.Masturbating often also leads to bad EQ which indirectly feels like it leads to size loss. So far i haven't had any problems with my prostrate,so i'm guessing i'm not overdoing it. By the way what are the symptoms of having an unhealthy prostrate gland?

Comment

I did end up with a swollen prostate earlier this year after I did a week of edging without ejaculation. (Just 7 ten-minute sessions). I might have developed the prostatitis anyway, but it was triggered by all the edging. On the seventh day I went to work and, when I was using the toilet, saw semen come out in my urine stream. Later that day my prostate swelled up quite a bit.

I talked to my doctor and he encouraged me to have regular ejaculations (a few times per week at least).
                          Starting:
                          BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
                          BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
                          NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

I once went about 2 weeks while traveling. at the end of it I hooked up with a girl at a party and tore it up, it was pretty insane. although maybe because I was drunk my memory may be foggy.

Comment

Originally posted by semihungnewbie View Post
                              I once went about 2 weeks while traveling. at the end of it I hooked up with a girl at a party and tore it up, it was pretty insane. although maybe because I was drunk my memory may be foggy.
                              good going there semihungnewbie!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X