Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When jelqing, do you have to have a full OK grip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When jelqing, do you have to have a full OK grip?

Because of my base girth (which is 6.5, as in my sig), I can not get a full grip while doing jelqs, unless I squeeze, but then I'll be applying too much pressure. I'm worried that this will make my girth gains come slower, or possibly even stop them altogether. I can, however, get a full grip alittle higher up the shaft and that is where I have been starting my jelqs. Is this as effective as starting from the base? Should I just stop doing jelqs and only do V-jelqs? Thanks
    Last edited by Incognito2010; 10-14-2009, 02:22 AM.

I can't help you... but Hesus Christ I envy you...
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

I'm about the same size as you so I have the same problem regarding gripping the base. Even though my fingers don't touch, I still start as close to the base as I can. Jelqing from part way up will increase the area above, but you want to increase the whole shaft proportionally. You don't have to have your fingers touching in order to do a good jelq. You will still be pushing extra blood up ahead of your grip.
      Last edited by rbi99; 10-14-2009, 05:32 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito2010 View Post
        Because of my base girth (which is 6.5, as in my sig), I can not get a full grip while doing jelqs, unless I squeeze, but then I'll be applying too much pressure. I'm worried that this will make my girth gains come slower, or possibly even stop them altogether. I can, however, get a full grip alittle higher up the shaft and that is where I have been starting my jelqs. Is this as effective as starting from the base? Should I just stop doing jelqs and only do V-jelqs? Thanks

Sounds to me like you may be too erect. What erection level are you Jelqing at?

I am over 6" at the base but I haven't really noticed any difficulties with my grip that would cause problems.

Comment

I'm 7 1/4" at the base. I start my Jelq as close to the pubic bone as I can, as I slide up the shaft, I just close my fingers a bit, holding the same amount of squeeze.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks for the answers. I was under the assumption that your fingers had to make a complete OK grip. Its good to know otherwise, though. Hairtrigger, I jelq at about 50-70% erect, but its still problematic because I'm about 6 and 3/8th's in girth then. It starts getting difficult to make a grip, for me, at around 5 and 7/8ths-6 inch girth. Cult, lol. Nothing to be envious of. Sometimes I wish my girth was a little smaller. IMO, the perfect girth is about 5.5". The grass is always greener. But since I can't strink my girth, I'll just aim for as high as reality will allow.

Comment

I haven't been able to completely close my fingers for a very long time now. What I do is, vary the position of my wrist as I slide up the shaft. One hand turned to the right the other to the left. That way I get everything covered.

Comment

Jesus JP that is the biggest girth I have ever heard of. What would you compare your girth to out of interest?
                26/04/09

BPEL 6"
                EG (mid) 4.75"
                EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
                EG ( mid) 5"
                EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
                2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Originally posted by mrcarrick View Post
                  Jesus JP that is the biggest girth I have ever heard of. What would you compare your girth to out of interest?
                  A horse?

JP: from what I've read in the Beginners Routine, you've gained 1.5" in girth? You're an inspiration.....and you were big to begin with!
                  Last edited by BMot; 10-14-2009, 04:07 PM.
                  Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Originally posted by mrcarrick View Post
                    Um...to her saying "OH MY GOD?" At mid shaft I am 6 1/4"

Comment

Originally posted by BMot View Post
                      A horse?

JP: from what I've read in the Beginners Routine, you've gained 1.5" in girth? You're an inspiration.....and you were big to begin with!
                      No, I was very small to begin with. I started at 4 3/4 BPEL and 4 1/2 girth.

Comment

Thats some amazing gains. If I can make those same gains, man that will be awesome.
                        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                        8" bpel
                        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                        8 3/4 bpel !!!
                        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                        10 bpel
                        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Remember also that when doing v-jelqs, regardless of girth diameter, you aren't encircling the shaft and it is a great exercise.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                            Thats some amazing gains. If I can make those same gains, man that will be awesome.
                            If you make the same gains nobody not even a 30year practicing hooker could take yours, especially length wise!
                            26/04/09

BPEL 6"
                            EG (mid) 4.75"
                            EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
                            EG ( mid) 5"
                            EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
                            2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Yea Jp. Those are really great gains. Its very motivational also. If I could make those gains, my girth would be huge! How long did it take you to gain that?

Comment

Working...
                              X