Confusion X_X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion X_X

So yeah as I posted 2 weeks ago. I had to stop the JP routine because I had very slight pain in my balls when sitting, I didnt wan any injury so I stop straight. I didnt try the pelvic floor balanced routine and went to see a doctor. He gave me antibiotics and I have been taking them for the past 5 days and its not doing anything, anyway the slight pain in my balls is gone but I think i fuked up something when doing reverse kegel while masturbating. I was jerking off and doing reverse kegel to get max blood in my cock and didnt feel anything until de next morning when I play with my cock there is a weird pain on the left side of it... its lowering every day but im very eager to go back to PE So yep I was wondering, i stoped PE 2 weeks before the end of JP routine, could I start hanging or should I do an other moth of JP just to be sure to avoid injury ? Honestly since I joined this website im totally obsesed by the size of my dick, although im in the average ( 6,5 nbp 5 MEG ) I just cant stop wondering if this is PE thing is going to work, I did the JP routine religiously and gained a centimiter but I think it was mostly due to measuring when really really full EQ. Christ I just want to get an 1 to 1.5 inch in lenght and ,5 to 1inch in girth its reasonnable lol but i keep wondering if PE is possible but I dont want to break my cock lol
    well well ! If this thing works Pegym is going to get a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet checks I garantee it !

If u ask me, and it's just me.. I think hanging is safer than manuals. I know that when I do manuals I pull pretty hard. Sounds like you hurt yourself and you may have a weakness in that area of groin. Injuries can take a very long time to heal and sometimes those areas remain weak forever. Ever hurt your shoulder or back?
    I don't think that hanging with less than 5 lbs will hurt you. If you feel the pain again be logical and stop. To hit your goals you will probably have to get on a hanging and extending routine for 2 years or more. That's just my thoughts. i'd wait until there is no more pain before doing any serious PE.
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
    X