Third month, jelq or stretch, taking too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third month, jelq or stretch, taking too long

Hello pe friends, im on my third month and i have seen good gains, but im feeling exhausted everyday, 1 hour for pegym is a lot for me now... it takes a lot of time and i want to reduce it, if you can help me how to modify my routine, ill appreciate it

10 min warm up
    10 min stretch
    20 min jelq
    5 min girth with kegels
    100 jai stretches

2 days on, 1 off

Maybe i can alternate lenght and girth, 1 day lenght ( stretch, jai strech ) , 1 day girth ( jelq, girth excersices )

Is it ok?, I need some advice and thank you.

Because I had such great luck with the jelqing, I would recommend reducing the stretches and using that time for jelqing.
    That way, you can maintain your EQ, all the while cutting back on your time.

Comment

You can try cutting the Jai stretches during your sessions and work them in throughout the day, it is the recommended way to do them (a few every time you go to the bathroom, when getting dressed, etc).
      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

You could make your jelqs more intense and slower. When doing jelqs you could squeeze a bit harder and make the jelq last for 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
        X