How To Get ROCK HARD in 4 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get ROCK HARD in 4 weeks!

Hey welcome to the most efficient way to get the rock hard penis YOU want in a short period of time. After 3 years of engaging in PE, i can say i've done LOTS of experimenting. It started off with the JP 90 routine. I couldn't get through that and kept wanting faster results. Less than 2 weeks later i stopped PE. After about a month i found my thoughts on coming back. So i came back with a bang. I decided i would try to stretch my penis as much as i could to make it bigger. I began stretching for 2 days and on the THIRD day i injured myself terribly. It hurt to even touch the glans and i was really worried. It completely stopped me from PE for a good month or 2. When i came back it still hurt to even do jelqs but i had to keep going. The pain persisted for about 6 months after this but gradually got better. Living with the pain was something i had to do. A few purchases later and i found myself with a BathMate, a VacuTech pump, a Fleshlight, and a Bib's Starter Hanger. Over the course of a few months i tested each element individually, and some in combination. With all of my trials and errors, at the expense of my penis, i managed to come up with a really well rounded mental image of what PE really is. It brought me back to one of the very first threads I read on these forums 2 years ago and i will never forget it. The concept of this article is so brief, so to the point, and everything you must know about your PE adventure. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...our-penis.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...y-routine.html
    Please everyone read these 2 articles for the most important information you must know. After countless months of using a bunch of other methods of trying to make my penis look bigger, i have come to the conclusion that there is nothing like the road to a fully conditioned penis. The last 4 weeks i have progressively jelqued for 5 minutes more every week starting with 5 minutes on week 1. I am now up to 15 min warmups and 20 mins of jelquing EVERYDAY. If i was asked how i was feeling i wouldnt be able to find a negative thing about it. Every day progressively my penis has grown. Not by literal inches, but in a way that i know there is nothing but gains in my future. Every day i have a higher EQ, more energy, i feel more focused throughout my day, i have a more grounded feeling about myself and my life. I also noticed some girth gains and minor length gains as well.

I believe this has affected me so positively is because of the way i go about my routine. I first start off with a heated rice sock warm it up for 2:30 in the microwave. Relax naked on my bed while warming up my willy for 15 mins. Then i get organic jojoba oil and jelq for the necessary amount of time, clean up, and thats my routine. Every week i have progressively added 5 minutes and its so easy. All it really takes is dedication, and mental focus while doing it. I usually like to do it with the lights off and my eyes closed and just pay attention and breath deeply and focus with all my attention on the jelquing activity. If you really can be in tune with your body, you can force it do anything upon human limits. Growing your penis is DEFINETLY within human limits. Like i said, its up to you.

Its up to me now if i want to continue on this remarkable journey and really have some real gains. Wish me luck, and i wish all of you luck on your paths to success. Thank You
    11/28/11:---------->Goal:
    BPFSL: 7 in. -----9 in.
    BPEL: 7 in. ----- 9 in.
    FSG: 4 in. ----- 6 in.
    EG: 6 in. ----- 7 in.

Very important lessons for all beginners! Glad to hear you found the enlightened path.
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Great post. I see myself in the future going back to a jelq only routine. Jelqing is an art
      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Great post

It's very easy to get caught up in experimentation and end up way off path, I know I've been victim of it a few times. Starting fresh with the essentials is a great way to regroup and get things heading in the right direction again
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I do 100 jelqs every morning. My EQ is unbelieveable.

There is something about jelqs that makes my cock work amazingly. I have not had any gains in 2 months, but I will continue to jelq (and stretch) because it makes my cock work. Over time, maybe years, I'm sure my girth and length will increase. But gains are no longer my primary objective (like when I initially joined). Having a rock hard boner when ever I need one and having great sex on a regular basis with my hot wife is the only reason I need to justify daily jelqing.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Thanks TehDbare!

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
            Great post. I see myself in the future going back to a jelq only routine. Jelqing is an art
            Definetly agree Jelqing is a learned art form.

And yes donjelqer, sometimes starting from square 1 is the best option.

Originally posted by draggin View Post
            I do 100 jelqs every morning. My EQ is unbelieveable.

There is something about jelqs that makes my cock work amazingly. I have not had any gains in 2 months, but I will continue to jelq (and stretch) because it makes my cock work. Over time, maybe years, I'm sure my girth and length will increase. But gains are no longer my primary objective (like when I initially joined). Having a rock hard boner when ever I need one and having great sex on a regular basis with my hot wife is the only reason I need to justify daily jelqing.
            Glad to hear you're on the right path draggin. It's not always gains that matter, but how you feel about yourself during the journey to those gains. Maybe you could start gradually increasing the number of jelqs you do to see better results.

Comment

any other thoughts and/or opinions?

Comment

I do 200 jelqs 5 days per week and I get rock hard in seconds :-)
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

awesome post, glad to see you found the way, just starting out this journey again
                  Current_
                  BPEL: 6.5"
                  MSEG: 4.5"
                  ~20° curve to the left

Short Term Goal_
                  BPEL: 7"
                  MSEG: 5"

Long Term Goal_
                  BPEL: 8"
                  MSEG: 6"
                  improve to <10° curve

Comment

Just curious, do you masturbate? I have noticed that masturbating once or twice a day does have significant impact on my EQ. If I masturbate twice a week, my EQ is much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X