Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on changing up my routine, need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on changing up my routine, need advice!

Hi, ive been doing PE for 2 months now using the JP90 routine. I enjoy doing PE and all my PI´s has been positive. The problem for me is that I havn't seen any noticeable gains. I recently read the TGC theory about smooth muscle and tunica, and my situation fits in with my tunica holdning me back.

Should I change my routine up for a more stretching oriented routine, and in that case any tips on beginner excercises (except regular stretching), or should I finish up my 90 days with the JP programme?

Last but not least I read in the same post that someone with goals mainly for girth (like myself) should jelq with a low erection level (40-60%). I think I read the exact opposite somewhere, I jelq around 70-80% erection and a tight grip any thoughts if I should change that aswell?

Greatful for any advice!

Hi Peez88, welcome to the forum!
    Let me ask you these questions:
    1) what is non-noticeable gains? are we talking nothing, 0.1'' or?
    2) How effective have you been? Had a good warm-up? Did the Jelqs with good grip and slow? Did you do your Stretching with a good pull?'
    3) How is your life generally? Do you sleep enough, not to stressed, eat healthy enough, do some exercise, etc? (all this matters a lot!)
    4) What is your workout schedule? And do you take days of?

Answer these question and it will help us a lot for helping you (and yes I do see that you wrote tight grip ).

About aiming for girth, yes you should jelq at higher lever of erection with a tight grip!
    And this whole thing about not seeing result... well you are still on the newbie routine, which is actually not mainly for gaining, but for getting ready for more heavy exercises. Some people do gain there.. but some don't.
    I personally first really saw gains around 2 months in.. and hard work and persistency was the name of the game.
    But just as much as it is for working out your body, half of work seems to be about what you do when you don't do your PE..
    ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
    April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
    May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
    July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
    August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Hey MrHammer, thanks for the reply.

1) Mostly EQ, added blood veins and increased BPFSL but my erect length and girth stays the same
      2) I do a strict routine with good warmup and warmdown. My jelqs is pretty slow and feels like they are effective since my glans gets very "pumped up"
      3) I am generally very physically active, I sleep and eat well so that shouldnt be a problem
      4) I PE 5 times a week and rest 2, some weeks 3 days rest

Do you have any thought on the TGC theory I mentioned? (
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html)

Comment

bump

Comment

Well, it sounds like you are doing things right.
          Btw, just to make sure you are not doing the nr.1 mistake for people not really reading the JP90.
          When it stats; "Do a total of 150 "Wet Jelqs" and 90 "V" Jelqs.", it is per hand! So all in all its 300 Wet Jelqs, and 180 V Jelqs. In the case you have only done the 240 Jelqs... well then we know what the problem is

However, if you are in fact doing the 480, then maybe you might be right that you need to push it up a bit.. But since you have all the good PI, I don't think we are talking a lot. If you are really afraid that its your tunica that is the issue, then add tunica-tugs to your routine, since this is still a mild enough stretch, and target the tunica, over the ligs. And Eventually you could add a bit more Jelqs to the routine evt. go to 600 all in all.. But since this is still your initial routine, I think you should take your time, and first really add extra when you are done with this last month.
          Since you are targeting Girth, when you are getting closer to the end of this month, eventually start looking into bundled stretches and Uli's.
          ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
          April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
          May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
          July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
          August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Working...
          X