• girth help

hi i am new to this site and want some help please

i have a 7.2 inch long penis which i am happy with
    but i would like to increase my girth which is at about 4.7-4.8inches
    what is the best routine for a newbie like me to increase girth
    and finally will the routines actually give me PERMANENT results
    thankyou
    please help

Jelqing, pumps, clamping, edging. There you go you might wanna read yourself up on some of these techniques they may be a bit too advanced for a new beginner like you!

Comment

thanks
      can i actually expect gains?

Comment

Yes, as anybody else, with persistency and hard work gains usually follows. But I always helps if your general lifestyle is good. (Get sleep and food enough, do a bit of sport, etc.). But sounds to me like you haven't done your reading yet.
        Here is a good place to start: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html.
        After going through stuff, pick yourself a Newbie routine! But since you mostly are in for the girth, focus on Jelqing at higher erection level 60-80 %.

Good luck,
        MrHammer
        ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
        April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
        May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
        July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
        August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

I agree with the above posts. Start in the beginner section and think about starting the jp90 program before you tackle pumping an clamping.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Yes you can expect gains with the correct teqnique and enough effort

Comment

ok thanks.....
              at the moment i do about 10 mins of standard jelqs and v jelqs a day
              and also some erect squeezes and the 1 where u squueze the base and just below the glans

Comment

Can I ask how old you are?
                Because it seem to me like you got some serious fire ants in your pants! Just slow down, what you are doing right now is a one way ticket to getting yourself an injury.. Which also might be permanent like the gains you seek!!
                And I promise you, the injury might come faster then the gains! So forget everything about squeezes at the moment, before you pop something!! Go read the starting thread! And first then, start doing the rest!

Comment

im 25.....no ants lol just seeking help.I am very skeptical aswell i mean do people really get gains? are they permanent? how can it be permanent?
                  just seeking advice
                  think i will do the jp 90 programme

Comment

Well, I was the same way when I started.. I even started out by not joining the forum, but just reading and reading.. Then finally started back in december.. and after getting my first big gains in around February, I decided to join in the start of Marts.
                    Things are permanent, but what that means is that the gains you get on 6 months, you probably need to do PE for another 6 months to make them stay, etc.
                    The reason that you actually can make the penis larger by this type of exercises is that you technically make small micro-tears in the ligs, tunica, ets that the penis is made of. And by doing this for a longer period, when the penis heal up this micro-tears, it will stay at this new size.

Comment

thank you..i think my girth is average which most state between 4.5-5 or 4.7-5.1 so i could live with my girth if i dont see gains but i would like a little increase in girth.id be well happy to get to 5 or just above.

Comment

Working...
                      X