Conditioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning

I'd like to know how I can tell if my penis is conditioned, and in the proper state for more advanced exercises? I'm not in any hurry but I'd just like some indicators so I know I won't injure myself
    START OCTOBER 1, 2012
    4.9 NBPEL
    6.3 BPEL
    4.5 EG MIDSHAFT
    7/6/13
    5.5 NBPEL
    7 BPEL
    4.5 EG

GOAL BY OCT 1, 2013

8 BPEL
    (8 NPBEL)
    6.5 EG.
    :biggrin1:

Have you completed the JP90 program? If you have and have had gain stick with it till your gains slow. If you haven't done the program then do that first.

I knew mine was conditioned about 4 months after I started because of the stress I was putting on it then vs te beginning. Every guy will be different and only you will know. Just use goo judgement. Good luck!
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Just go very very slow, try an exercise with only a couple reps and see how your penis reacts the next day (make sure you give it time for any negative indicators to appear, many times they don't show up until rest days). Keep increasing sensibly and cautiously.
      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

If it is conditioned (not a yes or no, but how conditioned) will determine how much of an exercise you can do; and still not impact PI's & morning wood.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X