Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelq question

Hi bros,
    jelq is the first and favourite exercise that targets girth for a beginner..no doubt on it but I am asking this:
    Must we have a temporarily enlarged girth after a jelq session or it's ok only a good pumped feeling?
    For example i read that when you clamp (and clamping is an effective advanced method) you are looking for an enlarged girth that slowly become true girth.
    From my personal experience as a newbie when i do a jelq I can see my penis filled with blood but it doesn't go over it's normal girth and I don't want to measure it every session because I become obsessed!

Thanks for the patience!
    Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
    Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
    Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
    Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

After you Jelq you will feel a good plump feeling afterwards, your penis will look fuller and the girth may indeed be bigger at that moment but dont worry if it is not. As long as your doing your Jelqing you will see gains. As far as measuring I myself and many other guys on this forum suggest you only measure every 3-4 weeks that way your not measuring every day and when you dont see any gains you dont get frustrated. So if you measure in 3 weeks you may see a noticeable and big gain and its something to get excited about and look forward to. Also measure on your off day, not after your PE session.

Comment

A good squeeze with a high EQ erection will show you your gains.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
      X