Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weaker EQ Help!

Hi guys,
    I have recently started the JP90 routine and have done about 3 sessions of it with warming up and down. After 2 sessions i began to feel my EQ gettin slightly better but since the last session I have done, I have felt my EQ drastically lower. Now I have been 2 days without doing any form of PEGym and no masturbation but still feel like my penis is weak and erections are very weak too.

Is this due to overtraining?
    I do remember a slight burn at one stage while Jelqing but nothing majour.
    What could be the cause of this?
    Are there any remedies to fix this or should I just rest my penis?

Please answer soon guys I'm very worried!

Matt

Sounds like overtraining! The thing is, as everybody forgets to tell newbies is that the JP90 is still on the heavy side of starting routines! So If you wanna do the JP90, you also have to take into account that maybe having a week or three to do lower number of jelqing, until you can do the almost 500 that is required in the JP90. For somebody who never done PE before, 500 Jelqs can be a lot!
    I would recommend you to take some time of so you penis can have time to heal, and then maybe start up a bit slower.
    I am not saying that this is your case... But people have a tendency to jump a bit too fast into PE'ing before reading enough about the subject to realize that PE can have consequences if done wrong. After all, we are talking about damaging your penis, for it to grow stronger.
    If you haven't, read the thread about PI.

So initially take some time of. Loss of EQ isn't the worst thing that could happen to you, but maybe take a week or two of "getting to the 500 jelqs", and then start JP90, when getting back.
    Plus consider taking a 2 on 1 off or 3-4 on 2 off schedule until you feel that your body is better at handling the stress.

Best of luck,
    MrHammer
    ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
    April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
    May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
    July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
    August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Like MrHammer said.

The exercises you do are new to the penis and a shock. It could go many days and a week before I would feel a better EQ again when I first started the beginner's program.

Since you are worried, I will recommend you to not continue with any exercises before you feel the erection quality normal again. Then slowly start on again, as to become confident with the signs that your penis is showing you. You will then also not become worried when temporarily the EQ gets lower after some sessions.

Comment

Normal. Truthfully, I lost some EQ for the first 3 months, then suddenly BAM! Great EQ ever since. You are just conditioning you dick. It took me nearly 4 months to condition. Hang in there.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Thanks for all your supportive answers! I just wanted to add that I feel a slight discomfort on the lower part of my stomach on the left, just on top of where my penis is attatched to my body. Its the kind of discomfort you feel when you get hit in the balls, just to a less painful extent. Im sure it goes down to overtraining again, i just wanted to see if any of you guys experienced the same thing or know if this is normal

Thanks again guys!
          closed084
          Last edited by closed084; 06-03-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X