Please help me with these questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me with these questions

I've been pe'ing for 2 years now and had several decon breaks. I haven't gained in years. I have some questions that i would apreciate if I can get some answer. They are as follows:

1) when i warm up my unit becomes thick and pliable but there's a cord that is not as tough, as when im not warmed up, still felt. Does this hinder girth gains? Does it hinder length?

2) i tried everything for girth and am now doing IR heated Ots bundled hanging which is the only time i actually feel a stretch on the side of my unit and scrotum area sometimes. After a bundled workout sometimes i hang thicker at the base but nothing permanent. It's been 2 months, How do you know if bundled stretches are working?

3)during jelqs only a little blood moves up the shaft no matter how tight or soft i grip and at any percentage level. For example say if i clamp or pump at 3hg for 10 mins theres no fluid build up when i jelq my unit is bigger from pumping but it feels like theres a smaller deep layer which maybe the tunica only moving a small amount of blood up the shaft still. Is this common, if not how do i fix this?

4) after my 20 min warm up when im ready to workout after 5 mins my unit gets rigid again. How do i prevent this?

I am curious to see a response to number 4
    Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by startershiner View Post
      I've been pe'ing for 2 years now and had several decon breaks. I haven't gained in years. I have some questions that i would apreciate if I can get some answer. They are as follows:

1) when i warm up my unit becomes thick and pliable but there's a cord that is not as tough, as when im not warmed up, still felt. Does this hinder girth gains? Does it hinder length?

2) i tried everything for girth and am now doing IR heated Ots bundled hanging which is the only time i actually feel a stretch on the side of my unit and scrotum area sometimes. After a bundled workout sometimes i hang thicker at the base but nothing permanent. It's been 2 months, How do you know if bundled stretches are working?

3)during jelqs only a little blood moves up the shaft no matter how tight or soft i grip and at any percentage level. For example say if i clamp or pump at 3hg for 10 mins theres no fluid build up when i jelq my unit is bigger from pumping but it feels like theres a smaller deep layer which maybe the tunica only moving a small amount of blood up the shaft still. Is this common, if not how do i fix this?

4) after my 20 min warm up when im ready to workout after 5 mins my unit gets rigid again. How do i prevent this?

1) most would experience tougher length gains from their chord, however if yours seems looser after warm ups I would consider using heat throughout your hanging sessions, I used a tie from my robe and would put the rice sock on my groin area and then tie the robe tight.

2) Girth showing after your session for a while is a good sign, it has only been two months so I would go this route for at least 6 months before giving up on it. Bundled anything is a great way to target tougher tunicas.

3) I am sorry but I am not sure, have you tried using a little more hg, in my opinion even 5 hg is on the lower side, you may want to try it at say 4 hg and shorten your sessions or break them up.

4) refer to answer #2, try to find a way and heat through your sessions, even if you have to heat between sets. Some have reported dramatic increases in results once they started to heat for entire sessions and from what I have read it seems that you may be one that will benefit greatly from constant heat.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
      X