Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i always have headache when jerking ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do i always have headache when jerking ?

Like topic says, it sucks.
    When jerking i get headache, anyone else know this ?

Yes it does suck. This should answer your question.

Coital cephalalgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good luck with that!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yes it sucks for real!

Wonder if it can have a connection with depression/anxiety/stress .. hmm
      Or just it can be over masturbated, and my dick needs some weeks of rest.
      Who knows, its more between earth and heaven than we will ever know. :s

Comment

Apparently many doctors prescribe rest for that condition but it appears a good cardio fitness plan is the best attack for cure. Lose weight and strengthen your cardio system and that should help the most. Of course all the things you mentioned do have a connection with Tension and constriction in the cranial region. One article I read said that men who take ED drugs are 10 times more likely to get the headaches.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Coital cephalalgia is quite a peculiar disorder. The human body is so awesome!
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

These types of headaches are sometimes caused by the release of prostaglandins. Aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production, so [if you're not on any meds prohibiting you from doing so] try taking some aspirin prior to masturbating to see if this alleviates your condition.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for answers.

I don't take any kind of medications.

I think i am little over masturbated or something, and had a period when i didn't feel well
              and started reading about diseases , like asbestos ,radon gas and i ended up as a nerve wreck :S

Have gone from 226 ibs down to 176

Comment

Wow that is quite a weight loss.
                Sounds like the headache might be nerve related.
                This is more the provence of a Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Wow that is quite a weight loss.
                  Sounds like the headache might be nerve related.
                  This is more the provence of a Doc.
                  Its a good weight loss yes
                  Just taking 1 week total off from visiting my dick. :P
                  Aiming for 10% bodyfat or less

Comment

Good Luck mrfun!!

Comment

Working...
                    X