Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC versus PC

I know this has been debated, but I want to ask the question again:

* Has anyone noticed a positive difference in targeting the BC muscle with Kegels? (As opposed to exercising all the PC muscles in general?)
    Starting:
    BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
    BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
    NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

You dont need to worry about that for now. Just do your kegels.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by buchmiller View Post
      I know this has been debated, but I want to ask the question again:

* Has anyone noticed a positive difference in targeting the BC muscle with Kegels? (As opposed to exercising all the PC muscles in general?)
      Once the PC muscles have been sufficiently strengthened the BC and PC are more distictly controlled (assuming you are male).
      I now prefer to target the BC, and rarely do I focus on PC, but PC is often excercised as a reflex. It initially took me a long time to segregate the two.

Comment

BC is better, but both are good when you become good at kegel you can do both at the same time.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

If Kegels target the PC muscles what exercise targets the BC muscles ????

Comment

These are different sorts of kegals. My early kegals flexed both. Later in the piece, I relaised there were 2 ways to flex, but only in recent times did I understand the signifance.
            Having said that ,it doesn't seem to have held me back too much. You guys are lucky to have this forum and be able to learn quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
              If Kegels target the PC muscles what exercise targets the BC muscles ????
              Can you lift your penis while erect withopout touching it. the muscle you are using is the BC muscle. The BC muscle is full of testosterone receptor cells. Flexing this muscle can ward off future ED. Flexing your Pc muscle helps you hold a bowel movement longer and may also help prevent incontenance when your an old fart.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

kingpole, where did you learn that the BC muscle is full of testosterone receptor cells?
                Starting:
                BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
                BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
                NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

Working...
                X