• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest gains I can expect?

So I just measured myself and:

EL: 4.75"
    BPEL: 5 11/16"
    EG: 4 15/16"

On average, based on you what you see in the forums... what could be the most I could gain? Assuming I follow the JP90 program.

Any thoughts?
    Beginning (2/1/2014)
    EL: 5.12"
    BPEL: 5.71"
    EG: 4.92"

Goal
    EL: 7.5" EG: 6"

I've read and seen that the people who start small usually gain more and at a faster rate.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Only you can decide what is possible.
      Current
      Length
      15/11/14
      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
      28/11/14
      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

No one, and I mean no one can answer that question. Are you going to be dedicated, are you going to work hard at figuring out what works best for you and listen to your pecker, will you take the time to learn the proper technique and not half ass shit, etc., etc., etc. Some guys gain almost nothing, some gain inches. Genetics play a huge part in this as well.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

There is NO one who can tell you how much you can gain. I asked the same question about 1,5 years ago. People told me I would definitely gain about 1 inch in the first year if I'm dedicated, and possibly more.

I have been PEing very dedicated for 1,5 years now and gained about 1/10 inch... I guess some people just gain faster than others (that, or PE is just a lie...).

Comment

Originally posted by derocker View Post
            There is NO one who can tell you how much you can gain. I asked the same question about 1,5 years ago. People told me I would definitely gain about 1 inch in the first year if I'm dedicated, and possibly more.

I have been PEing very dedicated for 1,5 years now and gained about 1/10 inch... I guess some people just gain faster than others (that, or PE is just a lie...).
            Damn bro, where's your progress log? I wanna see that ish!
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Extenders have been medically proven to work and give between 1/2 to 1 inch in length as I recall.. You can definitely gin, but it takes dedication and patience,,
              Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Congrats man! Big inspiration to all us beginners!! Just wondering what was your routine in gaining so fast?!?

Comment

Working...
                X