Full Flaccid for Warm-Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Flaccid for Warm-Up?

Do you think there would be any extra benefit by getting your penis at a full flaccid state BEFORE you start a warm-up?

It stands to reason that if your penis were already engorged with blood (though not erect yet) that the warm-up would be more effective by increasing circulation and softening fascia from a point where circulation is already higher than normal.
    Starting:
    BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
    BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
    NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

actually its the opposite buch. When your penis is empty of blood , every lig, vein, arterie and soft muscle is completely exposed for heating, whereas if you heat up full of blood then the blood simply takes most of the heat and leaves almost like a heat pump would do leaving the inner penis cooler. Remember one of the key jobs of blood flow is "Cooling" the body. I like to be able to litterally mash mine flat when heating so I get it hot all the way through. There is magic in the Heat man. More flaccid, better heat up.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hmmm, that's very interesting, and makes good sense. I guess it'd be easier to heat up all the connective tissue if it were closer to the surface...

Does anybody ever warm-up with a heating pack? Like a hydrocollator or an electric one?

And, PhibbysHammer, what were doing especially to get so much gain in girth from May to July? Anything besides simple jelqing?
      Starting:
      BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
      BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
      NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

I was doing JP's 90 day beginner's routine, but I was also doing some squeezing and what I call a "bent stretching jelg" that I haven't described to anyone yet because I'm not sure how well it might work or hurt. I do skin stretches too because of my turkey neck and that has had some to do with my girth gains as my erections were extremely tighter before PE, almost to the point of pain, but now have become more comfortable, especially bottom shaft.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

What sort of skin stretches?
          Starting:
          BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
          BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
          NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

You hold the skin where the scrotum sack skin attaches to your penis shaft, and do your stretching. This stretches the skin without increasing the "Turkey Neck".

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

What exactly is "turkey neck?" Is it just extra skin beneath the tip of the penis?

And do you do these skin stretches in a flaccid state? Or more erect?
              Starting:
              BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
              BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
              NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

No, Turkey neck is the skin that attaches from your shaft to the scrotum.

When you stretch, you want to be flaccid, or close to it.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

JP's right, if you look at the lower side you'll see a change in the skin. The scrotal skin is usually more dark or redder and has more wrinkles whereas the shaft skin is nice and smooth. Turkey neck is from where I was circumsized at birth they over cut pulling my penol/scrotal junction up the shaft a ways. That's the area where the scrotum sack skin meets the shaft skin. Mine was almost 3 inches up my shaft before I started stretching.

Comment

Working...
                  X