Quitting Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting Time?

Hey, everyone; it's me again. It's been a while since I've been PEing, and I'm more or less at square one.

I'm also questioning why I should start again; I'm starting to lose a lot my faith in PE. I haven't really been able to find a handy-dandy half-hour to myself I can PE in, and my doctor doubts that it works; that kind of takes the wind out of my sails... I really can't seem to find any science anywhere, and there are a lot of people on the internet who call PE a "waste of time." It seems like it could be, I mean, I really would be more interested in this if I knew for sure that I can reach my goal eventually (which would be at least 7'', maybe 7.5'' in length and 5.75" in girth), and no one seems to be able to say that. Don't get me wrong, I actually disagree with their claims that it doesn't work at all, but to do 150 minutes of PE a week so I could gain .25 inches doesn't seem worth it.

BTW right now, I'm at 5.75" in girth and 6" in length. (With length, though, I compensate for the curve of my penis; if you measure it differently, you could argue that it's less than six inches long. Which measurement method is considered better?)

Originally posted by dracoSlayer88 View Post
    Hey, everyone; it's me again. It's been a while since I've been PEing, and I'm more or less at square one.

I'm also questioning why I should start again; I'm starting to lose a lot my faith in PE. I haven't really been able to find a handy-dandy half-hour to myself I can PE in, and my doctor doubts that it works; that kind of takes the wind out of my sails... I really can't seem to find any science anywhere, and there are a lot of people on the internet who call PE a "waste of time." It seems like it could be, I mean, I really would be more interested in this if I knew for sure that I can reach my goal eventually (which would be at least 7'', maybe 7.5'' in length and 5.75" in girth), and no one seems to be able to say that. Don't get me wrong, I actually disagree with their claims that it doesn't work at all, but to do 150 minutes of PE a week so I could gain .25 inches doesn't seem worth it.

BTW right now, I'm at 5.75" in girth and 6" in length. (With length, though, I compensate for the curve of my penis; if you measure it differently, you could argue that it's less than six inches long. Which measurement method is considered better?)
    Unfortunately brother, half the battle is committing and believing in your goals. It's kind of like one day being incredibly motivated to go to the gym and get in shape. But if you lose interest because you don't look like Lou Ferrigno after your first month (or even first year), your body will absolutely go back to square one. Does that mean that working out doesn't work? Absolutely not. It just takes a long time and dedication to get the desired results. PE is no different; you have to be motivated and consistent. Putting a time limit on PE will most certainly cause you to fail. Decide how important it is to you, and go from there. If you go all the way and don't stop you WILL absolutely see your goals! Don't let anyone tell you that they're impossible. Believe in yourself, that's all that matters!

All the best in your quest, bro!

Comment

Lol, i just posted a thread like this a few weeks ago. Do you have a progress log? I take down what I do everyday https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...enis-time.html, I'm still working on improving as well. What routine are you on and how long? Are you on JP90s? Don't expect any gains from those because they are beginner conditioning programs. If you are still young, you probably aren't lacking EQ so you won't see those quick benefits that others see from similar beginner programs. Use a fabric tape measurer. You also have more girth than most of the people starting out here. The advanced routines (with clampin, ulis, more advanced stretches) are what get you gains. But give it time.

Comment

If you don't want to then don't do it , focus us your energy else. It seems PE is causing you a lot of frustration. If you really want to do it do as little as possible to gain. Find or create a very light routine, so that you can spend as light time as possible on it.
        Current
        Length
        15/11/14
        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
        28/11/14
        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Quit never. Instead reevaluate.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

no dedication no progress its just how it is. Don't expect other people to convince you to keep going you gotta need to want it yourself.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

dracoSlayer88, before you get too deep in the weeds,
              "but to do 150 minutes of PE a week so I could gain .25 inches doesn't seem worth it."

You be better off to make a simple decision.

I want to make it bigger and will make a commitment to do some PE things for myself.
              or
              I will wallow in doubts, not being sure, and I need proof beyond any doubt that this works.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I really would be more interested in this if I knew for sure that I can reach my goal eventually, and no one seems to be able to say that.
                Nobody can or will make that claim, there are no guarantees in anything in life. Given your dubious mindset I'm very certain not a single person will realistically tell you you will make your goal because you are already saying you aren't committed before you even start. Read all the stories here, there's tons of them in the success forums and the progress logs. If you want to believe a doctor (who as a medical professional could be held liable for any injury and without the backing of the medical community will never endorse it) and some Internet strangers who have never tried PE or never committed to it properly so it didn't work for them over the countless success stories here and thunders and ************* and other PE sites, then continue to doubt. I'm going to stop wasting time talking to you and go grow my penis some more.
                Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Wow, a lot of positive feedback. So, you all have a lot of faith in this? Alright, a few more questions...

I'll get back on track with JP's 90 Day Routine. To answer your question, yes, I am young, so most of its benefits won't be evident, correct? That's fine; so it is.

However, it tends to take time; is there an alternate routine that I can turn to when I don't have half an hour?

And once 90 days have passed, what should I do next?

Oh, and correction: I actually am ​4.75" in girth. Oops...

Comment

0.25" is actually quite huge

Comment

... and my doctor doubts that it works; that kind of takes the wind out of my sails...

This drives me wild, I hear the same thing about dietary intervention for modern diseases or treating orthopedic issues with weight training. "So my doctor (probably a GP), who never studied this stuff and knows next to nothing about it, says it can't work." And the worst part is that people buy into this because doctors know EVERYTHING about the body, right?
                      Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Wow, a lot of positive feedback. So, you all have a lot of faith in this? Alright, a few more questions...

I'll get back on track with JP's 90 Day Routine. To answer your question, yes, I am young, so most of its benefits won't be evident, correct? That's fine; so it is.

However, it tends to take time; is there an alternate routine that I can turn to when I don't have half an hour?

And once 90 days have passed, what should I do next?

Oh, and correction: I actually am ​4.75" in girth. Oops...
                        1. How old are you exactly?
                        2. I dont know what your schedule is, or what you do, however, finding 30mins to yourself should not be very difficult. Wake up earlier in the morning, do PE in the shower etc; just a couple suggestions that will help
                        3. If your not willing to put in the time, and put it in consistently then you wont gain. Simple as that.
                        4. Nothing worth achieving is ever easily achieved. Have to do the work to get the reward.
                        5. The only person who can tell you that its worth it is you, no one else.
                        6. If you are referring to JonPop's JP90 routine, then you make the decision about what to do after following his routine to the "T" after the 90 days. There is no way to tell what your gains will be after 90days.
                        GetBgR
                        Last edited by GetBgR; 06-15-2013, 07:19 PM.
                        Blinks Hanging 101
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Wow, Ziege. Um... Yeah, it IS pretty easy to assume doctors know everything; thanks for bringing me back to earth!

Also, Riceboy said something that kinda piqued my interest; when he said beginner stuff doesn't beget gains, while clamping and other advanced stuff does, do you guys agree? Is it obligatory to buy a "tool" or something when you reach that point, or does just continuing good ol' exercising still do the trick?

Also, GetBgr: what I meant was would turning to a shorter/condensed routine ever be a good idea, like this?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...t-growing.html

And to quell your concerns, I'll be twenty-one in a week and a day, GetBgr. Your interest is touching.

Comment

when he said beginner stuff doesn't beget gains, while clamping and other advanced stuff does, do you guys agree?

JP90 isn't necessarily intended to bring about big gains, but to condition the penis. That being said I am on my 10th week of it and knocking on the door of 1" in length gains. From what everyone says that is extremely unusual, but you see that it isn't impossible to gain on it either.
                            Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Cant give you any advice if your not going to try, some doctors say it does work, some say it does not. I know that not doing it certainly does not make you bigger.You have had a membership for over a year so get to it or dont. I did it and I am well over an inch longer than I used to be.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X