No announcement yet.

What convinced you that PE could work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What convinced you that PE could work?

I started so long ago that I don't remember, I just think I began stretching it to see what would happen...I started before I knew any of the exercise terms and routines.

How did others come to PE and what proof did you need if any?
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

How I got here was from eHealth Forum, their doctors are actually talking about PE exercises and recommending them in answers to some people. The one who convinced me that it worked was you and the mighty BigO combined with the PE theories.

Comment

The stories, the fact that so many people have their own progress logs, total members, reading the stickies, etc. Then the final blow, when I actually gained from JP90.
      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Logic.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
          How I got here was from eHealth Forum, their doctors are actually talking about PE exercises and recommending them in answers to some people. The one who convinced me that it worked was you and the mighty BigO combined with the PE theories.
          Really, doctors are talking about this?...wow, I didn't know that...thanks.
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Reading a Live Science article about the efficacy of penis extenders. The article indicated extenders can straighten penises affected by Peyronie's disease and as a side benefit lengthen the penis.
            start PE on 2/4/13 - BPEL 6 7/8
            March 2014 - 7 3/8 BPEL, girth 5 1/8 mid
            Feb 2015 - 7 9/16 BPEL, girth 5 1/4 mid

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
              Logic.
              You know , this is a good point...I do remember thinking that body parts stretch over time from force or gravity and thinking why not the penis? I saw a program on elephantitis and was fascinated how the body could morph.
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                Really, doctors are talking about this?...wow, I didn't know that...thanks.
                Yeah dude, there's a lot of sections on the forum such as penis, knee, etc., everything with a human's health where you can get answers from doctors for free, pretty nice forum really, well you just go to the penis section and then you see some of the doctor's answers being about PE, so if you have a problem that the members here on the forum can't help you with eHealth Forum may be an option.

Comment

My first growth was from prolonged edging ,so in affect it was accidental. So what convinced me ;; a larger penis.

Comment

Tv docunentary that featured DLD, i could just tell the guy was not lying. Curiosity took over.then.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I always believe that anything is possible, so I started to Google penis enlargement. The countless penis pill spam emails that I have received over the years also made me believe, not in the pills, but in the exercises that come with the pills. No, I have never bought penis pills, although I was tempted a few years ago. Making my dick bigger was actually one of my new years resolutions this year, among others. So I basically Google'd PE for a couple weeks in January, picked PEgym, and got busy!

Proof?? The only proof I needed was faith; what other logical proof is there, until you make your own proof? There is no amount of pictures out there that could have provided me with enough proof that PE actually worked; my mind would have doubted every bit of them because I know too much about graphic design and photo manipulation.. Which is part of why I haven't uploaded any pictures myself to provide others with proof; I figure it's better to not have to battle the skeptics, especially with pictures provided!

Cheers to the future... the future of knowing the truth about what some just don't and can't believe in~!

~Gotta have faith!
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Jay1983...

+1

Comment

I was looking for Penis Enlargement pills and stumbled onto this site. Tried this out. It worked I grew. I got raging boners. Anything else?
                          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by BigRooster View Post
                            I was looking for Penis Enlargement pills and stumbled onto this site. Tried this out. It worked I grew. I got raging boners. Anything else?
                            No that'll be it for now, but I will PM you later will a series of difficult questions...
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

I never thought it was possible - I always thought I was stuck with what I had.

Then, completely serendipitously, I stumbled across this site.

I still thought it was bullshit, until I realised that nobody here was plugging anything or trying to sell anything. So basically, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of guys here making gains. So I thought about it logically, and these were the three possibilities:

- Somehow these guys do stand to make money (but the general community support and lack of plugging suggested elsewise);
                              - Everyone on here is trolling (while I get that some people are like that, a whole community of trolls?? Seems very unlikely!); OR
                              - This stuff DOES actually work, it is just that it takes a lot of commitment and patience and not to mention knowledge - and most people simply don't know about it, or don't put in the time and effort to achieve success.

Being an avid gym goer myself, I know just what is possible with enough time and dedication. Yet many people don't believe it is possible, simply because they haven't put in the time and effort or they don't know what they are doing.

So that made me realise that this is much the same and at that point, I was confident that this would work.

Now, 4 months later, I'm up 0.75" in BPEL and about the same in NBPEL. No girth gains yet, but as I understand it, this work requires more conditioning anyway, so happy to stick with the girth I have for the meantime.
                              BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
                              MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Working...
                              X