Dear Nikki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Nikki

I had a thought. Perhaps if you draw a picture of a penis that you think is the perfect size. I don't know if your commputer has paint shop or not. Perhaps by this we silly men can get the real female perspective. You can draw your version of the ideal girth by drawing a circle. OR lenght by drawing something simular to the penis inthe erct state.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Yeah Nikki, draw 1 for oral or perhaps a couple depending on how you feel. Then a couple for missionary and don't forget doggie.

Comment

Nikki has already seen the PERFECT penis...........isn't that right Nikki??? ;-)
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        I had a thought. Perhaps if you draw a picture of a penis that you think is the perfect size. I don't know if your commputer has paint shop or not. Perhaps by this we silly men can get the real female perspective. You can draw your version of the ideal girth by drawing a circle. OR lenght by drawing something simular to the penis inthe erct state.
        For me, I would want the length to be maybe an inch longer than a toilet paper roll with the girth of a toilet paper roll. As I have written a few times here, a really long penis hurts my cervix, so I really don't want a really long one. Girth, now, is completely different for me. I have never had a guy who was too thick for me. Although I can orgasm regardless of a guy's girth, a thicker penis gives me more intense and longer orgasms!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
          For me, I would want the length to be maybe an inch longer than a toilet paper roll with the girth of a toilet paper roll.
          That comes out to 5 1/4" length and 5 1/2" girth.
          Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

lol im almost there

Comment

Um, how do you know if you are actually hitting the cervix or not?

Comment

When she winces that is when. You ARE paying attention to her right?

This is known as "bottoming out".
                05/10/09
                ELBP 7.10
                EG 5.5

12/12/09
                ELBP 7.75
                EG 5.75

Comment

On the other hand, some women love it when you hit their cervix, so I suppose once again it depends on the girl.
                  Must say guys, that love it or hate it ,we get straight answers from Nikki about what she likes. Thanks Nikki!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    On the other hand, some women love it when you hit their cervix, so I suppose once again it depends on the girl.
                    Must say guys, that love it or hate it ,we get straight answers from Nikki about what she likes. Thanks Nikki!

This is true, Nikki is about as straight up as they come. But, she's only 1 woman out of the entire population of women out there and every girl is unique, just as Nikki is unique, just as my Renee is unique, etc.........Nikki just happens to keep things real, which is part of why she is well respected.
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

So nikki a 8 by 6 may be to large then.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I think we are both out of luck KP. Were is size queen when we need her.
                        PS I haven't quite managed to build those 18" arms either how about you KP?

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
                          When she winces that is when. You ARE paying attention to her right?

This is known as "bottoming out".
                          Wouldn't know, I'm basically a virgin (minus about two minutes of intercourse before I said to myself "holy crap this a bad idea" and pulled out).

Just trying to build up a knowledge bank before it actually happens

PS I haven't quite managed to build those 18" arms either how about you KP?
                          hehe, you guys got me in the penis department but I got 19"s...surprisingly doesn't really help that much, better to focus on personality and humor!

Comment

Originally posted by NLarge View Post
                            That comes out to 5 1/4" length and 5 1/2" girth.
                            Thats the girth, whats the length?

Reasonalble goals their, I have always had my goal at 7x5.

Comment

You are exactly right - it does depend on the woman. But from talking to all of my girlfriends in the past none of them like their cervix banged either. What percentage of women do? Don't know. But I would imagine it would be a very low number. The best thing to do is to simply ask. If you are really long, just be aware that you might be hitting her cervix so ask her does she want you to go all the way in. I once dated a jerk who evidently thought he wasn't a "real man" unless he crammed every centimeter of his really long dick inside of me. I hurt for days!

Comment

Working...
                              X