Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could anything bad happen from undetraining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could anything bad happen from undetraining?

Today was my first time trying out the routine and I had a hard time keeping blood flow leveled. I don't think I heated for long enough and it was hard to get it up to 70-80% after the stretches (which I gave up on half way). I couldn't get even half an erection doing the jelqs so I gave up on that too after 20 reps or so. I think I heated down properly at least.

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
    Today was my first time trying out the routine and I had a hard time keeping blood flow leveled. I don't think I heated for long enough and it was hard to get it up to 70-80% after the stretches (which I gave up on half way). I couldn't get even half an erection doing the jelqs so I gave up on that too after 20 reps or so. I think I heated down properly at least.

When you say today was your first time trying out the routine, are you referring to the newbie routine? It sounds as though your dick isn't used to the stimulus of doing regular PE exercises which may explain the decreased blood flow and low eq during your jelqing.

Are you following the newbie routine? A proper warmup is crucial for a good workout as well as to heat up the ligaments. Need some more info here pal.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I would do the jelqing session, with a 20 minute warm-up, BEFORE I did the stretches. With the stretches you don't have to worry about losing your erection. Reverse the order and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
        Are you following the newbie routine? A proper warmup is crucial for a good workout as well as to heat up the ligaments.
        Yes and did that, just not for as long as I should have.

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
          Yes and did that, just not for as long as I should have.
          By "not as long as I should have" do you mean you cut the newbie routine short or just for that workout? If you've just started out, it's simply a matter of getting your tool used to the exercises listed here. You can also try what was stated above (which I think is a great idea btw) and reverse the order in which you do the exercises.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Hey Tab glad you decided to give PE a try . You said after stretching you could only get half an erection for jelqing? Alot of guys prefer a 40% to 50% erection while jelqing . I do and it allows me to bend and jelq in different directions , and squeeze and roll my penis around forcing a ton of blood into it. Good luck and just stay consistant
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
              "not as long as I should have"
              I didn't heat long enough.

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
              You said after stretching you could only get half an erection for jelqing?
              Not even. I haven't had an erection since before then.

Comment

Try holding your glans up with one hand ,dont stretch hard just hold it up a little , then use your other hand to to slow jelq While doing this let your fingers rub against the corpus spongiosum starting down by your testicles. And you can do a kegel each time you regrip to jelq , this should help atleast some , good luck
                Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                8" bpel
                5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                8 3/4 bpel !!!
                5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                10 bpel
                7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Working...