My erection is smaller today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My erection is smaller today...

after yesterday, my first day trying PE...

Perhaps yesterday you were 100% erect and today you weren't?

I don't believe it's possible to get smaller.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
      Perhaps yesterday you were 100% erect and today you weren't?
      Perhaps. It feels like there's swelling still and little to no sensation.

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post

I don't believe it's possible to get smaller.
      It is. I lost over 3/4" in length over a few years.

You guys keep telling me how there are things you have to experience in order to believe... well, this definitely did happen to me and it seems like it going to keep at this rate if I continue to do PE.

If it wasn't this, then I guess my EQ has gone to shit after I turned 16.
      tabqwerty
      Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-23-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

It's possible for your penis to get smaller through disuse or through severely declining hormone levels.

tabqwerty,

What did you do exactly? Why, as a beginner, would you be doing anything intense enough to leave you swollen and without sensation (which could lead to less-than-optimal erections, hence, smaller measurements)?

When things like this happen, don't blame PE- blame the misuse of PE exercises.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          It's possible for your penis to get smaller through disuse or through severely declining hormone levels.

tabqwerty,

What did you do exactly? Why, as a beginner, would you be doing anything intense enough to leave you swollen and without sensation (which could lead to less-than-optimal erections, hence, smaller measurements)?

When things like this happen, don't blame PE- blame the misuse of PE exercises.

I did half of the beginner's routine very subtly.

The disuse would be the priapism that you showed to me. My voice is higher since then, too. Should I take hormonal supplements? Anything?
          tabqwerty
          Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-23-2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
            I did half of the beginner's routine very subtly.

The disuse would be the priapism that you showed to me. My voice is higher since then, too. Should I take hormonal supplements? Anything?
            If you have preexisting issues then you shouldn't be doing any PE- period. You should be getting thoroughly checked by medical professionals as they would be the ones that would be able to tell you exactly what's wrong.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Will do.

If I masturbate regularly again (I sort of already do and I'm too ashamed of my current size to have sex), will I gain anything back that way?
              tabqwerty
              Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-23-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Will do.

If I masturbate regularly again (I sort of already do and I'm too ashamed of my current size to have sex), will I gain anything back that way?
                You should avoid all sexual activity until you're functioning properly again. Once you're fully healed you can start some stamina work to build up. If you respond well to that you can give the PE a try.

Comment

What kind of stamina work?

Comment

What kind of stamina work?
                    Edging!

Tab i think you should go to the doctor and have some lab test done. Here is the list of test you need. T3, T4, TSH, Testosterone. Testosterone to Estrogen.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Edging?

Aren't those costly?

Comment

You need to give it a few months to start seeing results. One day isn't going to do anything. Your penis is not smaller its all just subjective and in your head

Comment

Tab you want to eliminate the possibility of a hormone problem, thus the tests. Penis shinkage is not normal in a young person.
                          Also, you should have ben able to stand the amount of work you did, with no ill effects.
                          Use the search button for edgeing 101, have fun.

Comment

I can't find edgeing anywhere on here.

Comment

I can't find edgeing anywhere on here.
                              If you have all the problems that you have posted in this thread, why would you even consider edging? I really think you are just jacking us around. You keep up with the same old complaints and when we give you advice you ask more stupid questions. Go to the Doctor for cripe's sake. Damn.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X