Who here has reached optimal Girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has reached optimal Girth?

Hi there guys. I was just wondering who here has already attained their girth goals. From reading around and experience I find girth harder to gain than length.

I started at 4.5 EG and am currently at 5.00 EG. I am going for 6.5 EG . I am confident it can be done but I realize that this will be a difficult trek.

So who here is already there? Starting, current, and goal girths would be nice!
    Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
    Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Starting, 11/2002. 4 3/4" length X 4 1/2" girth. No set routine, just every now and then. (Really serious into PE, 11/03.)

8/24/09, 8 1/2" X 6 1/4". My goal was 8X6.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

jon have you ever used a pump or only manual exercises?
      Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
      Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
      Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
      Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

Comment

I've used the PeniMaster, Jelq Device and a pump. All at one time or another. Also did some hanging with the BIB hanger. I found that Manual Exercise is the best bang for the buck.

Comment

I haven't reached my optimal girth by a long shot BUT, I am further than when I started this venture.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Starting, 11/2002. 4 3/4" length X 4 1/2" girth. No set routine, just every now and then. (Really serious into PE, 11/03.)

WOW . That is some serious PE the girth part especially. Would you credit your girth gains to pumping or manual exercises?

And... are you still trying to enlarge or is it mostly maintenance now?

Comment

Well I started at 5.5" bpeg pre pe though I had done a lot of edging before that, my goal was 6.5" bpeg. However after recent talks with my girlfriend, I have decided to reset my girth goal to 6" bpeg which is what I am now. So I suppose I have achieved my goal sort of.

Comment

Mine is below in my signature.
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu View Post
                  WOW . That is some serious PE the girth part especially. Would you credit your girth gains to pumping or manual exercises?

And... are you still trying to enlarge or is it mostly maintenance now?
                  Ya know? When you do so much, over so many years, it's really hard to say what exercise/device gave you the gains. Everything in combination. I still do the 90 day routine, once a week and just maintenance now.

Comment

Sme starting girth as me. I just want 0.5" - 1" gain. It must have taken a lot of dedicatin to increase by 1.75".

Comment

Originally posted by iron_maiden-360 View Post
                      Sme starting girth as me. I just want 0.5" - 1" gain. It must have taken a lot of dedicatin to increase by 1.75".
                      Yes, dedication and doing the routine even when I didn't feel like it. I always made the time, even if I had to get up an hour early. The secret is; Wanting it.

Comment

Yes, dedication and doing the routine even when I didn't feel like it. I always made the time, even if I had to get up an hour early. The secret is; Wanting it.
                        Did you ever notice that it looked and felt like your girth had increased, but the measurement hadn't?

Comment

I guess in a way I've reached the optimal size for me--6.25" to 6.50" at the base. My flaccid girth has pretty much caught up with my erect girth as well. I did hit 8" a couple of times back in 2004. I suppose if I increased my jelqing and edging sessions I could reach that again. I'm happy with where I am, and I know she is.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                            I guess in a way I've reached the optimal size for me--6.25" to 6.50" at the base. My flaccid girth has pretty much caught up with my erect girth as well. I did hit 8" a couple of times back in 2004. I suppose if I increased my jelqing and edging sessions I could reach that again. I'm happy with where I am, and I know she is.
                            Oh my God. I guess the word plateau is not in your vocabulary. That is absolutely insane my friend. Can we trade or something? haha jk. Continued luck, especially considering you are 70!

Any suggestions to us girth hunters? I see that jelqing and edging are very much a part of your routine. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, Zulu. Yes, jelqing and edging were a big factor in my girth increase. But don't forget about stretching. The stretching also resulted in girth gains for me. JonPop was talking about this--the fact that over time ALL of the various exercises result in some growth, and after a while, it becomes hard to differentiate which ones resulted in the biggest gains. My impression has been, and it's just my take on this, that for most p.e.ers. long term gains affect girth more than length. So I guess the best advice I can give is to give time, time. Be patient, and you will definitely see growth in your girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X