BPEL or NBPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL or NBPEL?

I was wondering, what measurement do you identify your penis to be at? Like, if someone was to ask you what your penis length was and you were to reply honestly and not just state what you think would impress them would you say your BPEL or NBPEL?

If your BPEL was 7" and your NBPEL was 6.5" would you identify yourself as having a 7 inch dick or 6.5?

I know both measurement methods are different so neither is wrong or right. Its hard to explain what I mean (I guess it's to do with self image what you would identify your dick size to be etc).

Sorry if this makes little sense, I guess essentially what I want to find out is what I should say when someone asks my length and what others say too.
    BPEL
    60.71%
    NBEL
    39.29%

The poll is expired.

blackscale
    Last edited by blackscale; 06-20-2013, 12:00 PM.
    Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
    Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
    January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
    April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
    May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
    October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

By BPEL, but to women by NBPEL. Why? NBPEL is what they will see and on the off chance they know how to measure (cue misogynistic cackle) they will think I'm a chump lying about my dick size. For my own satisfaction though I know my BPEL is what I'm putting inside her.

Comment

BPEL here, nobody has ever asked me how big my penis is though, but if someone asked I'd say it in BPEL. The bigger the better, and if a guy asked you you always want to exaggerate a bit, I mean why not everyone does it. Like if you are going to tell a story you heard from someone else, you exaggerate to make it cooler..

Comment

Bpel all the way, balls deep and to the bone!
        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
        03/04/13
        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Thanks for all your replies, great to hear your responses. I was also wondering with rulers, there is a small amount of space (with the one I have anyway) before the measurements begin so does this mean I may even be losing length from doing NBPEL?

If so I'm bigger than I thought which is always nice.
          blackscale
          Last edited by blackscale; 06-20-2013, 01:05 PM.
          Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
          Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
          January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
          April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
          May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
          October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Originally posted by blackscale View Post
            Thanks for all your replies, great to hear your responses. I was also wondering with rulers, there is a small amount of space (with the one I have anyway) before the measurements begin so does this mean I may even be losing length from doing NBPEL?

If so I'm bigger than I thought which is always nice.
            I actually cut that piece of my wooden ruler. So my special dick ruler I bought for under a buck at Walmart at the back to school sale, starts right at "0".
            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
            03/04/13
            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Good question. I prefer NBEL because it's really what I see and what a woman sees too. I know of one BPEL measure up to one inch higher than it is a great satisfaction for us males but is not what is seen. Also prefer NBPEL because it is a more accurate measure since just touch the ruler while pade BPEL can vary greatly depending on the pressure applied to the ruler.

Comment

I know I'm suppose to choose but I prefer BOTH! I want it to be good to her all the way.
                Glad I found PEGym!!!!!!:becky:

Comment

think that nbpel is the right point of view for woman, is not totally correct for me
                  if I put a ruler beside my penis, just near the base, without pressing, my size is like my bpel.
                  so if a woman watch me (my cock ) in profile,she doesn't perceive a nbpel.
                  I think that nbpel is valid just for us while we are watchin our penis from the top
                  started with
                  6.30 BPEL
                  ?? EMG

current (JULY 2013)
                  7 BPEL
                  5.5 EMG

Goal
                  6 EMG

Final Goal
                  8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Daicazzo View Post
                    think that nbpel is the right point of view for woman, is not totally correct for me
                    if I put a ruler beside my penis, just near the base, without pressing, my size is like my bpel.
                    so if a woman watch me (my cock ) in profile,she doesn't perceive a nbpel.
                    I think that nbpel is valid just for us while we are watchin our penis from the top
                    That what I was thinking ! My Npbel is 6.2 from the top rather than 6.5 on the side same with Bpel 6.5 on top,7 on the side.

Comment

Working...
                    X