dryness and wrinkles on head of penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dryness and wrinkles on head of penis

does anyone no what causes the dryness and wrinkles on the head of my penis that seem to appear worse after masturbation or pe exercise i had them since i was 21 and im 22 now

Originally posted by krazey47409 View Post
    does anyone no what causes the dryness and wrinkles on the head of my penis that seem to appear worse after masturbation or pe exercise i had them since i was 21 and im 22 now

Use a lube, an oil based lube like Johnsons baby Oil.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Good advice ^

The wrong lube (like hair conditioner or heavily perfumed creams) can actually cause burns or dryness.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        Use a lube, an oil based lube like Johnsons baby Oil.
        It dosen't get better!!!!

Comment

yea but it does get better if i rest for weeks which is very hard to do but they never completly go away and pe just makes it worse i always use lotions i guess its just because my parents choose this harsh punishment to have me manipulated and have part of my penis cut off so i guess im just stuck with this because i dont got the skin to protect the head and keep it moisturized thats what i just found out it use to kil my self esteem but now im just planning to have a nice thick long dick so it dont bother me i bought magna rx for 20$ bucks hope this will help

Comment

Working...
          X