Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if you can enlarge it, can you shrink it too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if you can enlarge it, can you shrink it too?

So I hooked up with this chick at a party, and it turns out I was a little big for her. My size is 6" in length and about 5 1/4 in girth. I mean apparently that's average but now I have second thoughts. She wasn't a really small chick, she's about a few inches shorter than me. I was just curious if there's a way to reverse my gains. I don't really see how you can grow the thing to a banana but are unable to shrink it back to your old proportions. To be honest I kind of miss my old size now. I didn't really put on a whole lot and I've reached my goal. I mean is there anyone with experience on this? I saw one thread but couldn't comprehend what he was explaining.

The most ridiculous idea. She will adapt.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

As above says, she will probably adapt. And your size is fine, maybe she wasn't as wet and horny as she should?
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Pack your dick & balls in ice for 6 hours a day, every day.

Voila, mini-dick.
        Starting: 4/2/2013
        BPEL: 7.5"
        MEG: 5.25"
        BEG: 6"
        BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
        BPEL: 8.25"
        MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
        BEG: 6" (-.25")
        BPFSL: 8.75"
        NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Remember your PE brothers and don't even think of doing that to yourself.. What an idiot idead bro. NEVER seek for a smaller penis. We live, unfortunately, in a consumist and megalomaniac society, if you're small, you're not going far with the chicks! She will adapt, don't worry.
          LOG

NBPEL 6.0
          EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
          (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

I disagree with this being an idiot idea. I mean thanks for the posts but because of these exercises my dick still gets hard but not as much and has less sensation than it used to have and gets soft faster. I really don't understand how 8x6 would even fit into a girl. I don't care what people say I really do miss my old wang. I didn't have to deal with all this shit I have to deal with now. 6" is actually above average too so the hell with these exercises. I get this big bulge in my pants to now evidently because of my gains, but for whatever reason it just annoys me. Its just not my natural size. Call me crazy but I'm going to find a way to reverse it. I'm definitely not the only one who thinks this.

Comment

I feel like we are getting trolled....

Comment

Originally posted by HueGHawk View Post
                We must be, a man who got a 6 incher want want it to be smaller??

crazy

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Originally posted by HueGHawk View Post
                  Yeah, I agree... If this dude is for real I bet he can find a castration forum to help him out.

Comment

I have a 6" and I feel like its small as hell. I think his ruler is off and inch or 2 lol.

Comment

Unless you are 8 BPEL x 6 MEG I have no idea why you would ever want to shrink it unless you are married and she simply can't take it after months/years of trying.
                      6/1/2013 6/17/2013 Goal

6.5" nbpel 6.8" nbpel 7.5" npbel
                      5.75" mseg 5.75" mseg 6" mseg
                      7.4" bpel 7.7" bpel 8" bpel

Comment

Man I'm not trolling or anything I just don't think I really need this size. I just don't see the big deal in being larger anymore. I wasn't even that small lol. To be honest I'd rather be to small than to big "believe it or not". At least a bitch can go balls deep and you can pound her like fuck lmao. That's what I've heard anyways.

Comment

And like I stated before, I've lost sensation. Sorry for the weird post but I really didn't get anything out of doing this stuff.

Comment

Have you tried just stopping PE? Quit doing PE for an extended period of time, depending on how long you did it for your gains may recede. The only way to really fix sensitivity is to stop playing with it altogether, at least that (somewhat) works for me. I'm also not sure your mentality behind wanting to recede your gains but hey, whatever makes you happy brother. To all his own right?

Comment

Has to be a troll. You can easily go balls deep on a girl at 6". In fact, I doubt you'd have any trouble at 7". It's only after that that it may become a problem. Sure, there are some tiny girls out there, but there mustn't be more than a handful of girls in the entire world that wouldn't be able to take 6" if properly aroused. No offence dude (assuming you aren't a troll), but if you think you are too big, you aren't warming her up right. But hey, if you really want a small dick, go for your life. I'd recommend completely laying off touching your penis for a couple of years. It'll probably shrink right up.
                              BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
                              MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Working...
                              X