This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner with some questions and doubts

Hello I am new here, I have been doing the JP's 90 days for about 2 weeks.
    I have some questions about it, first of all I would like to address that I am 16 years old.

So my first question is it safe for me to do these exercises at this age ? For now I'm only doing the stretching and simple jelqing.

My second question is, I've seen some growth in flaccid state just in two weeks but I think I've become a little less sensitive and last time I masturbated and had an orgasm I noticed that I was not at my full length like I was before PE. I am kind of scared, is it possible for penis to shrink (in anyway ) ?. Please I want to clear up on this.
    Also is it okay to masturbate while on PEexercises ?

Will PE affect my penis in anyway in long term ? Also what if I would like to stop PE, is it possible ?

I do the stretching while I'm about just 30% hard, like its not even 'hard' just a bigger flaccid since my penis would still be soft when doing that, is it okay ?
    And same about the jelqing. Is it really necessary to heat the area first, because that is quite difficult for me to.

And I would also like to know, when I'm in house or mostly at night should I wear a tight underwear like briefs or should I just wear a boxer or just my PJs which are lose.

Thank you for your time. *bows*

Apparently you didn't read the rules!

Comment

Come back when you're 18

***** thread closed*****
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Come back when you're 18

***** thread closed*****
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...