What is the deal with V jelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the deal with V jelqs?

Jon Pop includes these in his newb routine yet there is scant information about proper form or their efficacy anywhere on the site. There seems to be 0 proof that there is need for any jelqs other than the wet "OK grip" jelqs, so why are these dubious V jelqs included? Would someone who did 10 minutes stretching and 30 minutes of jelqing alternating between OK and V grip gain more than someone who did the same with just the OK grip?

Originally posted by drballs View Post
    Jon Pop includes these in his newb routine yet there is scant information about proper form or their efficacy anywhere on the site. There seems to be 0 proof that there is need for any jelqs other than the wet "OK grip" jelqs, so why are these dubious V jelqs included? Would someone who did 10 minutes stretching and 30 minutes of jelqing alternating between OK and V grip gain more than someone who did the same with just the OK grip?

First off, why do you need proof that v jelgs work? Did V Jelgs piss you off? What in the world is Dubious about V Jelgs?
    You want info on them about proper form, here ya go.........................

Look at the palm of your hand, spread middle and ring fingers, cup your hand slightly. Turn hand toward your abdomen, insert Penis in "V", at the base of your penis. Slide up the shaft, pulling upwardly, until you reach the Glans, hold the stretch a second and then start other hand up, halfway up with the second hand, release the first hand and bring it back down to the base of your penis. Pull straight up. Pull up and to the right. Pull up and to the Left. This is one Rep X 3 "V" Jelqs. Use lots of lube for this, you want your hands (fingers) to slide smoothly. If you don't cup your hand, you would be poking yourself in the stomach. Put as much pressure as comfortable, squeezing with the fingers.

That SCANT info is located in the PEGYM forum by the way as well as many other SCANT posts about it. You want proof............I'm proof. You agree Normal jelging works right? Then why wouldn't another form of "JELGING" work? They work for me. I gain faster than most. Does that prove V JELGS work better? Don't know, maybe I just jelg better. Not sure why you're so put off about V jelgs but if I were you and unhappy with them or just didn't trust them for some reason, then I wouldn't BUY any of them and I'd ask for a refund of the money you paid to get advice on using them.

P.S. as far as their efficasy................V Jelgs are better for overall girth than ok grip jelgs and far better for the glans. My theory (oppinion) is that since the v grip does not cause total constriction of the shaft then blood flow is slowed but not stopped whereas ok grip pretty much cuts it off until you release, whereas v grip allows blood to keep moving in/out during jelg.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

One more thing...............Are you an ok grip jelg crony? Just curious as that "0 Proof" comment came off sharp.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I've only been going a few weeks, but then I added the V jelqs in just going from 100 wet jelqs to adding 10 Vjelq's at the 50 and again at the 100 mark. After 2 days I had the most erect penis I've had in 10 years, and I've definately made length gains, so I'm a huge fan already.
        August 09
        NBPEL 6.25
        BPFSL 7 & 7/16
        BPEL - 6.9
        EG 5.4
        Current
        BPFSL
        8 5/8
        BPEL 7 15/16
        EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
        NBPEL - approx 7"
        The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

You GO GO GO ROCKOOOOO!!!

Comment

My point is that there is a lot of evidence suggesting that Ok grip works yet there is little written about these V jelqs and they are included in a beginner routine. They might be great but I can't find a picture or video demonstrating them. Maybe it would be good if the newbie routine had picture or video aids to go along with the descriptions. It's the basis for this entire subforum and it's somewhat difficult to interpret for someone with no knowledge of PE.

Comment

You can find videos of all exercises on this very website!

Penis Enlargement Gym - Penis Enlargement Videos
              Starting stats:.......Current stats:
              BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
              EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

I understand how having no kinowledge on a subject that you are interested in feels, that' why I studied and I researched and I asked.
                Sincerity in thirst for knowledge was not displayed in your post, but rather I sensed anger and resentment as well as sarcasm. If you
                asked how to scramble eggs would I have to videotape it for you to understand it? I understand that some folks just don't get it, won't get it, and want it yet, but seriously, you understand the instructions don't you? You're an intelligent man. You used words like efficasy and dubious which indicte above average brain function. I'll raise the level of instructional verse a notch.

Ogle the flexor or anterior surface of your hands. Seperate the Digitus medius and the digitus quartus while curling your phalanges slightly.(your hand before curling should resemble the Vulcan sign Dr. Spoc used so often) Now rotate your hand so that the anterior surface is facing your abdomen. Hover slightly above your penis. Looking down at it you should appear to seem as though you are about to claw yourself. Now slowly grasp the underside base of your phallus between the medius and quartus applying slight pressure and then pulling upward until you reach the glans. Give pause to what you have just accomplished while mimicking your acomplishment with your remaining hand. At the point of 50% travel upward with the second hand, retreat and give way the grip of the beginning hand and return it to whence it began at the base of the phallus and prepare for another go of it while alternating hands simultaneously as if dancing to a waltz. one two three four, one two three four. On the initial attempt, you focus on tension straight upward toward your chin followed by a second go of it to the left again followed by a jaunt to the right. Straight up, now left, now right, three four, straight up now left now right three four. This is the V Jelg Waltz and those three steps would be the equivalent of what is referred to as one repetition. You should lubricate your hands and phallus so as not to irritate it and allow you to use as much pressure as possible. Of course you don't want to squeeze it so hard it pains you or causes damage.

Did that help any?
                PhibbysHammer
                Last edited by PhibbysHammer; 08-27-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
                  You can find videos of all exercises on this very website!

Penis Enlargement Gym - Penis Enlargement Videos

My goodness, where did you find that scant video site?
                  Ok, I appologize, I was offended and took it personal and I'm one of those moods today. Plus I need to catch up on my postHO status as KP is leaving me in the dust. Good luck with your Growing tool man!!

Comment

Thanks for the input. Heh, seems I was doing it right but just didn't feel as natural as the OK wet jelqs. Maybe I just need to stick it out a bit longer with these.

Comment

Pay attention to how your unit flexes under the pressure of V jelgs vs the ok grip jelgs and you can see a difference. and once you get accustomed to the weird feel of it you might even want to drop the ok grip jelgs. Who knows?

Good Growing to ya man!!

Comment

PHammer. Ha fuckin Ha. You ARE in a feisty mood today, huh.

Actually, of all the exercises, the "V" Jelqs are my favorite and I truly believe have given me the most gains in girth and the glans.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                          PHammer. Ha fuckin Ha. You ARE in a feisty mood today, huh.

Actually, of all the exercises, the "V" Jelqs are my favorite and I truly believe have given me the most gains in girth and the glans.
                          Yes Sir I am. You heard what I said and I hear you. I may need a vacation though. I sure wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or something. Its a shame daily came in when he did, I had another paragraph or two still loaded.

Comment

Well, you sure don't want anyone fucking with your pet "V" Jelqs, now do ya lad?
                            JonPop
                            Retired Sr. Administrator
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by JonPop; 08-27-2009, 10:07 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Actually I don't want anyone Pissin on our doorstep and insulting my mentors as well as the site itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X