When to add volume to a routine????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to add volume to a routine????

I was wondering if i should stay at my fixed routine for atleast 3 months doing the exact reps or should i incorporate 1%-2% increase in reps every few days????

I would only increase intensity or reps to force growth when gains start to slow down.
    Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

So is it best to stay at the same routine not adding anything for a few weeks ?
      because every week i add abit more time on to my routine,hold a stretch for longer or do more jelging etc.

Comment

The basic idea here is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If you're getting steady gains, then there's no reason to change your routine.
        Starting stats:.......Current stats:
        BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
        EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

In the case you had to start out with less than prescribed then adding until you reached the suggested standard would be acceptable.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

So if gains are coming then i should stay fixed with my routine. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by NLarge View Post
              I would only increase intensity or reps to force growth when gains start to slow down.
              No, use an even lighter grip and jelq slower. Make the jelq a quality jelq. Upping the anti to aggressively leads to injuries forced time off and no gains. Save the hard stuff for when you use gadgets.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
              X