Caffeine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffeine

What is the background on caffeine being a detriment to PE?

frb
    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
    Goal 7"

Go here and scroll down a bit.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...is-growth.html
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      Thank you.
      2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
      2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
      Goal 7"

Comment

You're welcome!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hey PHammer, does that link tell you how to grow cannabis?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Not sure. Not only do I not know any cannabis , I've never even been to cannaba before.

Comment

Caffeine would have to utterly destroy all my PE efforts before I'd give up my cup of Starbucks in the morning.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Starbucks?? I mean, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, STARBUCKS??

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                  Starbucks?? I mean, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, STARBUCKS??
                  Yup. Starbucks Mr. Phib. Without my cup in the morning, I'm NOT a pleasant chap to deal with.

Comment

I have my 2-3 cups in the morning, always have. Didn't mess up MY PE. But like MBD. Gotta have my coffee.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

It affects girth temporaily,but if you give it a chance to ware off girth comes back. I lose about 1/4". So maybe it is just people that are sensitive to caffeine. If i drink to much i get grumpy. Infact i had quite abit of caffeine today so i expect if i edge tonight i will have a seemingly longer dick with less girth.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                        Yup. Starbucks Mr. Phib. Without my cup in the morning, I'm NOT a pleasant chap to deal with.
                        Mr BD: I'm a hard scrabble Yankee farm boy living in the Hills of Tennessee, went to charm school at Parris Is. SC, am not a pleasant person even after my three cups of coffee.

But thanks for responding, and I feel the sameway about coffee, have given up cigarettes, booze, hanging out in bars till closing, have to have one minor vice.

frb
                        2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                        2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                        Goal 7"

Comment

I have all but weeded caffeine out of my daily intake. I drink nothing that has it in there. I don't think it ever really affected my PE, but I know it enhanced my already ultra-quick metabolism. I've actually been able to gain weight steadily once I stopped drinking the stuff.
                          Everyone dies...
                          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
                            I have all but weeded caffeine out of my daily intake. I drink nothing that has it in there. I don't think it ever really affected my PE, but I know it enhanced my already ultra-quick metabolism. I've actually been able to gain weight steadily once I stopped drinking the stuff.

Gaining weight is the LAST thing I need to do, unless it's more beef added onto my sausage. In fact, if anything, I think I've actually achieved being a couple of vanity pounds over my ideal weight which is 205.

Comment

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
                              Mr BD: I'm a hard scrabble Yankee farm boy living in the Hills of Tennessee, went to charm school at Parris Is. SC, am not a pleasant person even after my three cups of coffee.

But thanks for responding, and I feel the sameway about coffee, have given up cigarettes, booze, hanging out in bars till closing, have to have one minor vice.

frb
                              Good for you frb that you've given up the cigs, the booze and the bar scene. I've never smoked and never will, was never into the bar scene and I can live without booze. BUT, I make an exception when it comes to my cup o'joe in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X