couple questions for the vets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple questions for the vets

First as I read this website I see so many different ways/ideas to do PE. However I am a little confused! I have seen other websites (penis health, etc...) about only 15 minutes a day, sites that say 20 minutes a day, and then I see guys talking about 45 minutes to an hour a day (who has that kinda time?)

Being a married man with 3 kids, soccer practice/games, cheerleading practice/games and a three year old that drives one crazy, not to mention a crazy job in accounting! So I have to do my PE while in the shower. So my questions is; I let hot water (very hot) beat down on my tool for 3 to 5 minutes before I start, is this ok? I never warm up for 10 to 15 minutes like I read about. I figured the 3 to 5 minutes of (very) "hot" water is just as good as 8 to 10 minutes of a "warm" towel, right?

So is my 10 to 15 minutes of PE going to get the job done? I'm not a "small" guy (I don't think so) I'm just over 6" but hope that over time I can get just over 7"...However I'm not on a time frame, as long as I get results I will do PE.

Any thoughts would be great! Does anyone else have a crazy schedule that does PE like myself...

Thanks
    nyyfan

Gains are directly proportionate to amount of time and effort put forth. I'm a Heating up freak and I always go for at least 15 mins as hot as I can stand it. I believe this is one of my keys. I'd suggest a HOT Bath rather than shower. Even if you can't put forth but 15 mins a day or night, it'll eventually add up so do what you can. My wife is well aware, supportive, and often involved in mine so I can do whatever whenever and she even helps occasionally. I promise though, once you see some gains, you'll spend more and more time and find ways to make the time.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to suggest a quick workout. Do about 5 mins of Stretches around the compass with kegels, then jelg, jelg and jelg some more for as long as you have time.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Although it pains me to assist a Yankees fan, duty calls (kidding). Seriously, welcome aboard! I too lead a very busy life with a semi-young family (elementary and middle school aged children) and a ton of work responsibilities not to mention I am completing a Masters degree in the evenings. I understand the time constraint issue very well and enjoyed your description including the soccer practices. We "busy" types must make use of whatever time we have. I recently moved to a new home and have been working like a mad man in my yard to get trees established and yard work done before winter. This has left me drained at night so recently I began doing some PE in the mornings, before anyone is up. I have had some very productive sessions in the early am. That time is usually not too crazy and may be an option for you. I have read about the guys that give multiple hours and just shake my head in disbelief. That's great for them but not a reality for most of us. Do what you can. Consistency is key. PE is not just about enlargement, it's also about overall penis health. It sounds like you are fairly comfortable with your size so doing PE for brief amounts of time 20-30 minutes may be all you need. The results come in more ways than just size gains so even shorter workouts will enhance your sexuality in some form or another.

You mentioned your warm up. I fell in love with the rice sock (fill a sock about half full of rice and tie the top in a knot). You warm it up in the microwave for a minute or two and it provides consistent heat for 15-20 minutes or even longer. I made two rice socks. Since we moved we haven't had our microwave installed yet so I have tried warming in the other ways such as hot water, warm towels...it all seems barbaric after using the sock. Having the socks also is good for sore muscles and general relaxation so the kids don't get curious to why you keep warming socks and taking them to your room! I doubt you'll try anything else after trying the rice sock method.

Comment

Thanks for the info/replies!! I will try to do what I can. I may have to try that whole morning thing with the rice sock. Good to hear I'm not the only one with a crazy life style...

Also what do you guys think about doing PE twice a day? Dumb? Not a bad idea? I generally take two showers a day, morning, before I head off to work, and night after I get the kids settled (homework/sports etc...) and workout (my body, not my tool) Again I only get in about 10 to 15 minutes...maybe 20 minutes (if I'm up early) of PE. So twice a day would be 20 to 40 minutes total, give or take.

Thoughts on this!?

Oh luvmywife, Yankees fan or not I thank you for the pain you went through to give me your advice/thoughts! And for that I leave you with this... GO YANKEES!!

nyyfan

Comment

I had another thought today about the busy lifestyle and PE. I don't plan on and off days anymore, I let them come naturally. On those incredibly busy days I just declare it an off day. Sometimes these may occur back to back and I just accept it as off days. According to some of the other PE'ers this is good as it keeps your body guessing and makes the workouts more meaningful. I still have to keep myself on track as almost everyday is an incredibly busy day here.

I love watching the Yankees...lose! I'm a pretty big baseball fan. Mostly follow players since teams trade them so frequently now. I wish it were more like the 50's and 60's when players stayed with the same team for the duration of their careers. I do admire Joe Torre, always have, but the Yankee uppers axed him...their loss.

Comment

Good point about the off day's!! I do notice that after an off (busy) day the next day I do PE I "feel" hung like a horse. I just feel more fuller and hang longer...AMAZING! I love PE!

Again I can't thank you enough for all your advice...

I like many other Yankee fans hate how they (front office) handled the Torre thing BUT he is better off...As a life long Yankee fan (1976) I have never cared for the front office at all!

nyyfan

Comment

Originally posted by nyyfan View Post
                I like many other Yankee fans hate how they (front office) handled the Torre thing BUT he is better off...As a life long Yankee fan (1976) I have never cared for the front office at all!

nyyfan
                Hey man Im a Yankee fan also. They had a damn good pitcher Ron Guidry whos from South Louisiana. Real nice guy. If you ever saw him in person you never would believe he pitched in the major leagues. I think it was 1978 when he was like 25-3.

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
                  Hey man Im a Yankee fan also. They had a damn good pitcher Ron Guidry whos from South Louisiana. Real nice guy. If you ever saw him in person you never would believe he pitched in the major leagues. I think it was 1978 when he was like 25-3.

Happy, I know man, I myself live here in Louisiana (up north) he is from Cajun land down south...But I do second that "damn good pitcher" and one hellova guy!!!

nyyfan

Comment

Originally posted by nyyfan View Post
                    Thanks for the info/replies!! I will try to do what I can. I may have to try that whole morning thing with the rice sock. Good to hear I'm not the only one with a crazy life style...

Also what do you guys think about doing PE twice a day? Dumb? Not a bad idea? I generally take two showers a day, morning, before I head off to work, and night after I get the kids settled (homework/sports etc...) and workout (my body, not my tool) Again I only get in about 10 to 15 minutes...maybe 20 minutes (if I'm up early) of PE. So twice a day would be 20 to 40 minutes total, give or take.

Thoughts on this!?

Oh luvmywife, Yankees fan or not I thank you for the pain you went through to give me your advice/thoughts! And for that I leave you with this... GO YANKEES!!

nyyfan
                    nyyfan:

Bro, first off, let me tell you, I have just as crazy a lifestyle as you do. I've got the full time job, going to school part time to get my real estate license to get my business going and I've got two daughters that drive me just as crazy as your 3 year old does.

This is what I do. I typically do my PE at 5am when I get out of bed. It's literally the ONLY time in the day I'll have to get it done. Otherwise, I have to come home, tell my kids I need some "alone" time and I shut myself in my room for an hour to get it done (my kids are 11 and 8 so I can get away with the "alone" time thing). Doing two small PE sessions a day isn't a dumb idea at all in fact, I did that for a couple of months a few years back when my life got really hectic.

Basically, YOU CAN DO IT! You just have to make the time and I totally understand where that might be easier said than it is done. I don't know if you're a single dad or not but I am, so sometimes for me it's twice as hard to find even 40 minutes to get a PE session in. Either way, it sounds like your on your way bro. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Oh, and btw, ANGELS RULE!!!!!!!!!! lol
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                      nyyfan:

Bro, first off, let me tell you, I have just as crazy a lifestyle as you do. I've got the full time job, going to school part time to get my real estate license to get my business going and I've got two daughters that drive me just as crazy as your 3 year old does.

This is what I do. I typically do my PE at 5am when I get out of bed. It's literally the ONLY time in the day I'll have to get it done. Otherwise, I have to come home, tell my kids I need some "alone" time and I shut myself in my room for an hour to get it done (my kids are 11 and 8 so I can get away with the "alone" time thing). Doing two small PE sessions a day isn't a dumb idea at all in fact, I did that for a couple of months a few years back when my life got really hectic.

Basically, YOU CAN DO IT! You just have to make the time and I totally understand where that might be easier said than it is done. I don't know if you're a single dad or not but I am, so sometimes for me it's twice as hard to find even 40 minutes to get a PE session in. Either way, it sounds like your on your way bro. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Oh, and btw, ANGELS RULE!!!!!!!!!! lol

MrBig, man thanks for your input my friend!!! Yeah I too have two girls (13 and 11.....well they think they're 23 and 21) so I get the "I need alone time"...only bad part is my little guy (the 3 year old that is) doesn't understand yet! Kinda sucks! Plus the wife works night shift, so dinner, homework, getting the kids to bed and my workout and I'm done.

I will keep you guys informed as much as possible with my results as they come and I am glad to be apart of this board!!!

Oh, yeah...Do you have to be an ANGELS FAN?!?! We can't beat you guys for nothing ....Damn you! LOL!

nyyfan

Comment

Working...
                      X