Yet Another Measurement Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Measurement Question

So I was doing some edging last night, lying on my back, and looking down at my erect manhood and decided to measure. The bone-pressed measurement with me on my back, at 100% erect, was 6.5". I was surprised. I stood up and did another bone-pressed measurement and got 6.3" (which is what I've been getting).

Anybody find any difference between these two positions? I was wondering if maybe, flat on your back, and fully erect, if a little more of the inner shaft is sticking out as opposed to other positions.
    Starting:
    BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
    BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
    NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

I've heard many guys mention that flat on the back can give more length measuring or standing up with hips lunged foerward. Whatever works best for you and gives you the best measurement Buch, thats what you should use!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I stick with whatever is longer and use personal best measurements.

Have a great day.
      Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by eompow View Post
        I stick with whatever is longer and use personal best measurements.

Have a great day.

That's what I do. Flat on my back with it sticking straight out parallel to the floor I get my best length measurements by far.

Comment

Regardless, whatever you do, keep consistent. If you made baseline measurements one way, do it the same way going forward. That way you can make sure you're getting an accurate gauge of progress.
          Starting stats:.......Current stats:
          BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
          EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

hey i think there is difference of .2 cm in your penis and try to improve more.

Comment

Originally posted by buchmiller View Post
              So I was doing some edging last night, lying on my back, and looking down at my erect manhood and decided to measure. The bone-pressed measurement with me on my back, at 100% erect, was 6.5". I was surprised. I stood up and did another bone-pressed measurement and got 6.3" (which is what I've been getting).

Anybody find any difference between these two positions? I was wondering if maybe, flat on your back, and fully erect, if a little more of the inner shaft is sticking out as opposed to other positions.

The only measurement that matters is how much of your dick will a girl put in her mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X