Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times of ejaculation is the best per week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times of ejaculation is the best per week?

for example 2 times of ejaculation per week?
    or more, or 2 times per month,
    which kind of frequency is the best for people who are nearly 30 years old?

What best suits your circumstance, If you have a nympho befing for it perhaps more than if you are alone.

Comment

Originally posted by worldhuge View Post
      for example 2 times of ejaculation per week?
      or more, or 2 times per month,
      which kind of frequency is the best for people who are nearly 30 years old?
      It really depends on your EQ. Are you whackin it so much that you have trouble staying hard? Or maybe you're not the hardest you could be? You're going to want a high EQ and frequent masturbation will rob you of that.

If you're looking for a specific number, it's not possible to give it to you. I can only tell you what's good for me, or what I've read was good for someone else. Here's an idea of what you can do to figure out what's best for you personally:

Take a good, careful note of your EQ. Scale it between 1-10, where 10 is the hardest erection you've ever had, 1 being completely limp and flaccid.
      Don't touch yourself at all for a whole week (good luck!)
      Note the EQ then.
      Return to your normal edging routine and take careful note of your EQ and see if it drops or goes higher or stays the same.

You want your EQ as high as possible, so play around and see what works best.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
        It really depends on your EQ. Are you whackin it so much that you have trouble staying hard? Or maybe you're not the hardest you could be? You're going to want a high EQ and frequent masturbation will rob you of that.

If you're looking for a specific number, it's not possible to give it to you. I can only tell you what's good for me, or what I've read was good for someone else. Here's an idea of what you can do to figure out what's best for you personally:

Take a good, careful note of your EQ. Scale it between 1-10, where 10 is the hardest erection you've ever had, 1 being completely limp and flaccid.
        Don't touch yourself at all for a whole week (good luck!)
        Note the EQ then.
        Return to your normal edging routine and take careful note of your EQ and see if it drops or goes higher or stays the same.

You want your EQ as high as possible, so play around and see what works best.
        my Erection quality is good, my question is how many ejaculation is best? seems too much ejaculation may lead to feeling of guilty

Comment

Wow, another question posted that I never thought I would see. Guys here keep amazing me!!! Is this a PE question or a moral one - forget it - don't answer.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Everyone is different.

I'd say the ideal frequency of ejaculation should match the frequency of sex with your girl. For me, that is twice a week (min). If I go more than 3-4 days without sex/ejacu I turn into a fucking asshole. I hate that.
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Well.. I'm going desperately for gains.. Like.. I'm doing anything to acheive gains. I don't care what people say about what's good or bad about masturbating, but I've seen here on the articles about serious researches based on statistics that guys who never ejaculated gained the most. So I took the challenge.

I'm 1 month and 1 week without a release and I'm feeling extremely horny, energetic, sometimes angry and tending to be an asshole and my EQ is up to the moon. It's not easy, I've been tempted to masturbate several times, but I just won't. I know it's helping me, even if it's only as a placebo..

And no, I won't stay without a release forever, just for a while until I see some decent gains. If you're brave and crazy (some may also call me an idiot) enough to enter the harcore no-ejaculation test, just do it!
              LOG

NBPEL 6.0
              EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
              (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

wow. I ejaculate at least every day. Probably closer to 2x per day. If I'm on holidays with shared bedrooms or something, I usually make it to night 2 before I have a wet dream. I'm 28.

Comment

How many questions can you ask that are all over the forums in multiple threads, cum as much as you want to, or dont so long as you dont wreck your EQ goo at will.

***************************Thread closed************************************
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                  X