Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine altered!!!!

Hi guys,
    I have slightly altered my routine from the one i previously posted two weeks ago because i wanted to reduce the volume as i felt it was a bit too intense to start off with.My morning wood has increased to rock hard since i've altered my routine.I want to increase volume gradually over the next few months till i complete a full year.

Warm Up - 20 minutes
    Basic Lot Stretches - Straight out,right,up,left and down(30 seconds @ 1 set)
    Rotary cranks - clock wise @ 2 sets/ Anti-clock @ 2 sets
    JAI stretches - 30 reps @ 1 set
    Tunica Tugs - 10 reps @ 1 set
    Jelq - 30 @ 3 sets ( Total of 90 reps ) (Single hand = 1 rep jelqs @ 5 seconds per stroke)
    Warm down 5 - 10 minutes
    (Chopper rotations after every set of exercise)
    (Ballooning optional)

I have cut off completely on the Horse 440s from the previous routine and i rarely do the Ulis. Maybe i'll try it twice a week.

What do you guys think of this routine? If i get gains from this alone i will not add any more advanced exercises or reps and when gains start to slow down i will add to jelqs and a few other exercises in this routine at 1%-2% every few sessions.

bump!!!! bump!!!! bump!!!!

Comment

How long have you been PEing, EQKing?
      Starting stats:.......Current stats:
      BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
      EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

I second DA's question, if you've only started PE'ing at August(as your join date suggests) then you shouldn't be doing all these advanced stuff right off the bat.
        Jul 11/09: BPFSL 6 1/2 BPEL 6 1/4 EG 5
        Aug 11/09: BPFSL 6 5/8 BPEL 6 1/2 EG 5 1/8

Comment

No actually i have been doing pe on and off since 2004 .... i am not new to pe .... I was a lurker on the site one month prior to joining on august .... and i have been seeing results .... should i cut down ???? or is it ok to carry on with this routine ????

Comment

Well then to be honest, you probably should be asking this question on the Advanced forum. Just a bunch of beginners here.
            Starting stats:.......Current stats:
            BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
            EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
              Well then to be honest, you probably should be asking this question on the Advanced forum. Just a bunch of beginners here.
              Ok.Thanks anyways.

Comment

Since you started last 2004, have a one week break^^ no kidding, get your journal, see your progress, mark those exercise that give you good gains and PI and utilize those. Who knows some have gains on there deacon. start again lightly^^ Ignore LOT routine. That is the only thing that seems to be outdated.. Or am I wrong?.. Better to read again..Will start my assignment tomorrow^^
                March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Originally posted by epsilon View Post
                  Since you started last 2004, have a one week break^^ no kidding, get your journal, see your progress, mark those exercise that give you good gains and PI and utilize those. Who knows some have gains on there deacon. start again lightly^^ Ignore LOT routine. That is the only thing that seems to be outdated.. Or am I wrong?.. Better to read again..Will start my assignment tomorrow^^
                  It was an on and off thing during those years .... not too serious but good enough to have my penis conditioned .... I stopped for a long time too so there is no need to worry about giving my unit a break .... I have been keeping a close track on my PIs since i started my routine and i don't see any negative PIs .... I get good flaccid hang all day and my morning wood started since incorporating regular PE with my routine .... so i'm guessing everythings going good so far. I find the Basic LOT stretches along with Kegels at the end of the stretch very effective. I don't think i will be skipping the exercise. Thanks for your advice Epsilon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                    It was an on and off thing during those years .... not too serious but good enough to have my penis conditioned .... I stopped for a long time too so there is no need to worry about giving my unit a break .... I have been keeping a close track on my PIs since i started my routine and i don't see any negative PIs .... I get good flaccid hang all day and my morning wood started since incorporating regular PE with my routine .... so i'm guessing everythings going good so far. I find the Basic LOT stretches along with Kegels at the end of the stretch very effective. I don't think i will be skipping the exercise. Thanks for your advice Epsilon!!!!
                    WOW!!! your welcome I have just took my month off and starting from basic again.. ^^ Good luck
                    March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                    Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                    Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                    No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

If i have Positive PIs and don't have any Negative PIs should i just stick to this routine or add some volume to it ????

Comment

Is this routine ok for an "Advanced Beginner" ????

Comment

Working...
                        X