Skin bridge - how can I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin bridge - how can I?

I know you guys can't really give medical advice but hopefully someone has been through a similar expreinece.

I have had a skin bridge on the top right of my penis I guess forever. I know for the longest time I thought it was normal... I have even been to urologist about other issues and none of them told me any different.

My first question is how difficult is this to remove. It isn't a very think piece of skin and it's fairly small. It gets dry sometimes when it is stretched and causes a little pain but normally it is okay. I don't want this to affect gains or make my penis start to twist to the right or left. Is it a come into the office, here this will numb you.. *snip *snip?

My second question is do you think if I leave it will it hinder my gains?

http://i37.tinypic.com/6sgz1f.jpg
    Starting Stats
    • BPEL: 6 1/8
    • NBPEL: 5 15/16
    • MEG: 5 2/8
    • NBPFL: 5 1/2
    • Weight Loss 19 lbs (291)
    First Goal:
    • BPEL: 6.5
    • NBPL: 6
    • MEG: 5.5
    • NBPFL: 6
    • Weight: 285

As I am uncircumised I had some of these as a kid, they came off naturaly when I started to masturbate. Sorry no help.

Comment

I am thinking about some alcohol and a razor blade.. lol
      Starting Stats
      First Goal:

Comment

" Is it a come into the office, here this will numb you.. *snip *snip?"

Yes.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          " Is it a come into the office, here this will numb you.. *snip *snip?"

Yes.

Nice!
          Starting Stats
          First Goal:

Comment

I think I have similar problem. It's almost like part of the skin from the shaft attach to the glans, right? I never bother it unless it become painful after length gain. If it wasn't for "DateDude", I could call myself "ScarDick." If you consider going to the office, let me know how it goes. I might do the same in the future.
            Sept 2009
            BPEL-5.125in.
            NBPEL-4.125in.
            Glans-4in.
            Midshaft-4.5in.
            Base-5in.
            July 2017
            BPEL-6.5in. (+1.375in.)
            NBPEL-5in. ​(+.875in.)
            EG-5.75in. (+.75in.)
            BPFSL- 6in.

Comment

Originally posted by DateDude View Post
              I think I have similar problem. It's almost like part of the skin from the shaft attach to the glans, right? I never bother it unless it become painful after length gain. If it wasn't for "DateDude", I could call myself "ScarDick." If you consider going to the office, let me know how it goes. I might do the same in the future.
              So it hurts when you gain? If, this sucks

Comment

I think if this bothers you you should go to the doctor and have it snipped.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I just started PE about 2 month ago. And I only gain 1/8 or a quarter an inch (in length). No pain so far. My concerns is the bridge is red...does that mean is full of nerves or what? Will *snip* *snip* permanently damage my ED or mushroom size? I realize I'm different because I have done three or four different injuries as a kid. Thankfully, I'm still able to PE without pain.
                  Sept 2009
                  BPEL-5.125in.
                  NBPEL-4.125in.
                  Glans-4in.
                  Midshaft-4.5in.
                  Base-5in.
                  July 2017
                  BPEL-6.5in. (+1.375in.)
                  NBPEL-5in. ​(+.875in.)
                  EG-5.75in. (+.75in.)
                  BPFSL- 6in.

Comment

Originally posted by DateDude View Post
                    I just started PE about 2 month ago. And I only gain 1/8 or a quarter an inch (in length). No pain so far. My concerns is the bridge is red...does that mean is full of nerves or what? Will *snip* *snip* permanently damage my ED or mushroom size? I realize I'm different because I have done three or four different injuries as a kid. Thankfully, I'm still able to PE without pain.

Mine is just skin... tight, thin skin that I wanna get a razor and alcohol and slice.. lol. but yeah its attached from my shaft to my gland. It's probably a little over 1/8 inch but it isn't solid it has a hole in the middle I guess from stretching. It really looks quite normal if you didn't know better. My wife thought it was supposed to be there but I am the only guy she has ever been with.

If I decide to get mine snipped I will let you know.
                    Starting Stats
                    First Goal:

Comment

I had one of these.
                      I ripped it off in middleschool.
                      Hurt for about an hour then it was fine.

Comment

Just make sure it isn’t your frenulum. I found out that is what mine is.

Comment

Hey guys. I only recently dicovered what skin bridges were as well. im 22 and have wondered what they were but never researched it. Once I found out I went to the doctor who referred me to a urologist. I was circumsized at 8yrs and have 2 skin bridges. One on the side (larger one) and one on the back. The one on the back is uncomfortable when stretched but hasn't snapped which im suprised about. The urologist recommended they be surgically removed. So, I go in for surgery next week. Its a general anaesthetic (they put you to sleep) and its only day surgery so I get it done in the morning and go home in the arvo. The surgeon said general anaesthetic would be better otherwise they had to stick bout 4 needles in my dick which I wansnt keen on. I wouldnt recommend doing it yourself as you can do real damage. If its a small one, the doc can probably do it on the spot. If not and its causing u to be self concious about your dick (which I am) I say get it done. After private health insuance will only end up costing about $250AU. He said there will be no damage (visible or otherwise) to the glands but may be a slight discolouration for up to 6 months where it has been connected to the head, which I would prefer. I'll let you know how I go next week. Hope this helps. Cheers

Comment

Opperation went well.. Ended up with 13 stitches in my little fella but very little to no pain.. 2 days on and swelling/bruising is dying down. disolvable stitches should be gone in about a week then gotta go back & see the surgeon for a follow up in 6 weeks. I'll let you know the final result once the wounds have healed. Was abit freaked out about the thought of scarring but the doc said there is very little chance it will be at all noticeable. I'll keep you posted - if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Comment

Questions

I have 2 bridges, and i just cant get the balls to go talk to a doctor or let him cut at my member. i think the bridges cause a bit of premature ejac, wondering if u went through the same thing and if after surgery it changed. plus it causes smegma build up im pretty sure. just wondering about all the changes u get from it and maybe itll get me to go to the doctor. any info would be appreciated thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X