1 inch girth gain possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 inch girth gain possible?

I want to increase my penis girth,because I only have a girth of 4 inches and it would be nice to have 5 inches in girth.Most people around the forum have 5-6 inches in girth and that fact makes me feel very sad.So,I think that I am far away from being average in girth.I will buy a bathmate after two or three days and I jelq a lot.Is it possible to gain that much after some years?I won´t stop PE,because I am far from being average,especially when it comes to girth^^.My aim is it to have 6.3 inches penis in lenght and 5 inch penis in girth.That would make me a happy man
    killer1257
    Last edited by killer1257; 07-13-2013, 10:57 AM.

With the time and dedication you can get an inch or more. There are people on here who have down it, but they all had the same traits in common. Patience, safety and persistence. Good luck!
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Not an inch; however, I have increased my girth from 4.4" to about 5.2".
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I did it for myself, so you can definitely do it too. It won't happen overnight (obviously!) and may take several years of dedicated committed effort. Treat it like a long-term body workout routine.

P.S.: You should be a happy confident man regardless of your penis size. Great EQ, confidence and personality beat the penis size any time of the day and night. Find the girl you love and who loves you and everything will be tip-top. PE gains will be just a very nice bonus to your package.
        Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
        06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
        12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
        12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
        12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
        Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

Possible, but it will probably take years of commitment. I have gained 0.7" girth around the midshaft and more around my glans and base.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Yup, you can do it...it will take a long time but enjoy the process because PE is a lifetime thing. Good luck bud!
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

There are not as many with 6 inches of girth as you would think, 5 is around the average and with time as these guys have said it is possible.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

i have a little over 4 inch girth. hoping this will increase it to the statistical average. im on my third day of JP90.

Comment

Originally posted by killer1257 View Post
                  Is it possible to gain that much after some years?I won´t stop PE,
                  I have made PE my hobby. Any one that has had a true, dedicated hobby should understand this. I feel once you realize it as a hobby you have the chance to make it successful. I have failed at PE twice before because of this one thing. Dedicate your interest and time to it and you should see results

Comment

Don't feel sad, feel Happy you found this forum, feel motivated that you are going to do something(s) for yourself !
                    ;-)
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I started out with 4.5 MSEG, and have always felt undersized from a volume / girth standpoint. I have gained .25" in around 6 months, and like everyone else has said, just stay patient and persistent, and enjoy the process!

Comment

I like tugging my wang around. It's fun. Once you see gains, it becomes funner.
                        start: aug 1 2013
                        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

In my experience 1 inch girth is more possible than one inch length. I dont know if its just my genetics though that girth comes fast
                          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Im in the exact boat, I am 4 inches in girth and would love to get to 5!

Comment

Large girth gains are possible- though not always easy. Make sure to keep your EQ maximally developed to accelerate the process.

Here are some informative threads on the subject:

I Gained 4.5 Inches in Length and 1.5 Inches in Girth!

Any huge girth gains?

Big girth gains/less time made easy
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X