Where to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to start?

Hey everybody! I've been doing research ever since I've found this site. I'm not sure where to start though. From Jonpop's 90 day to extenders and hanging. Where's a good place to start? I've read that extenders are more safe and efficient? or maybe that was hanging. hehe I don't know. So much information that im getting confused. Help out a beginner! thanks!
    closed by request of account holder

Originally posted by likewiteonrice View Post
    Hey everybody! I've been doing research ever since I've found this site. I'm not sure where to start though. From Jonpop's 90 day to extenders and hanging. Where's a good place to start? I've read that extenders are more safe and efficient? or maybe that was hanging. hehe I don't know. So much information that im getting confused. Help out a beginner! thanks!
    If you're a beginner then you have a completely unconditioned penis. Do JonPop's routine (lasts 3 months) and then think about what to do next. He has developed the perfect routine for a beginner to get into PE.

Good luck with it!

LookAlive
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Okay, thanks for your advice

Comment

Originally posted by likewiteonrice View Post

Nice advice look alive^^ Since you have done various research, never forget your PI, further more don't think of hanging and other devices for a while, look at first what your two hands can do.^^ Good luckhttps://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif
        March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
        Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
        Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
        No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Below are my stats for JP's complete 90 day routine as I just finished it. Please look at them and I hope draw much motivation from them. I'm 46 years young and my new unit makes me feel 26 again. Good luck!!!
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Epsilon - yup im going to start with manual handwork. The extenders and stuff are expensive anyways. The best things in life are free =]
            Wow phibby congrats to you!! Definitely an inspiration.
            closed010
            Last edited by closed010; 09-02-2009, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Start of by doing natural penis enlargement exercises such as jelq's and stretches. Then when have more experience you can move on to things such as extenders

Comment

Working...
              X