any photos of smaller guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any photos of smaller guys

i only have ever seen 6x5+ pics on here, seems us slightly smaller guys are afraid to post pics, anyway ill post my thinner one late on tonight.
    5.7 nbel x 4.4-4.6mseg

Well, you see, "big" guys love to show off. "average" guys like myself, would rather not. It's just that simple.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Have a look at my album
      NBPFL 3.5" NBPEL 5.125"
      BPFL 4.25" BPEL 5.875"
      FG 4.25" BEG 6"

Comment

I'm pretty average, and still post.

Comment

Originally posted by couldbebigger View Post
          Have a look at my album
          just looked. pretty thick man

Comment

also alot bigger than mine lol, i dont know if ill post mine now, looks miniscule.

Comment

As a moderator I usually make a daily run through the photos section just to make sure that rules are being followed. Yes, some of the larger members like to show off a bit, but I see plenty of average and below average pictures that come through (I remember one week where several different members posted pics of BPEL measurements of less than 4 inches). The problem is finding them - the photos section doesn't show all pictures, only the most recently updated ones (and again, the larger members seem to update their pictures much more often, which keeps them on the recent list while bumping others off).

Also, I forget the website (maybe someone else will remember it), but there is a site where average sized people upload pictures and there are many examples there. If It comes to me, I'll be sure to come back and edit this post with the site information.
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                As a moderator I usually make a daily run through the photos section just to make sure that rules are being followed. Yes, some of the larger members like to show off a bit, but I see plenty of average and below average pictures that come through (I remember one week where several different members posted pics of BPEL measurements of less than 4 inches). The problem is finding them - the photos section doesn't show all pictures, only the most recently updated ones (and again, the larger members seem to update their pictures much more often, which keeps them on the recent list while bumping others off).

Also, I forget the website (maybe someone else will remember it), but there is a site where average sized people upload pictures and there are many examples there. If It comes to me, I'll be sure to come back and edit this post with the site information.
                oh thx i took a few photos and it doesnt like that small i guess from a upward it does, length is fine, just a bit thin :P

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post

The website can be "ratearod".
                  Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Working...
                  X