Just ejaculated during my first PE session. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ejaculated during my first PE session. :(

I had done a lot of research on PE, and I started today. I did some jelqs, followed by stretching, kegels, and then edging. I got to the point of no return during my edging session, and blew my load.

If this keeps happening, how badly will it affect my gains? I still don't see why ejaculating is so bad for PE, other than your member shriveling afterward.

Ejaculation is only bad for your edging session if it comes so soon. Ejaculation is not bad for PE, however I can see where ejaculating during a PE session would be detrimental to a good session. Your unit needs to learn the difference bewtween PE and masturbation. Teach it, condition it and control it.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Sometimes when I edge, I accidentally get to the point of no return too. It happens. I'm not an expert on PE compared to some of the other people in this community, but from what I've read from the information provided on this site that you can still ejaculate while doing PE just try not to 2 hours before or after your exercise regime. So what I personally do to avoid accidental ejaculation during edging, is that I make sure I do my edging HOURS before I do the grunt of my PE work out. I edge in the morning before I leave home and then do my stretching/kegels/jelqs sometime between when I come home and before I go to bed.

Comment

Excellent timing, Sherx. I wouldn't worry too much about ejaculating, especially early on in your program. As P.H. says, you'll get the "hang" of it, and soon enough you'll be a pro at it, and so will your cock, especially at differentiating between a solid jelqing routine and masturbation. There has to be some kind of wired memory going on here with our collective cocks that eventually kicks in.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          Excellent timing, Sherx. I wouldn't worry too much about ejaculating, especially early on in your program. As P.H. says, you'll get the "hang" of it, and soon enough you'll be a pro at it, and so will your cock, especially at differentiating between a solid jelqing routine and masturbation. There has to be some kind of wired memory going on here with our collective cocks that eventually kicks in.

You know, this is really very true. I've got my dick trained between masturbation and PE. It's a total mental thing. I know I'm going for a PE session and as such, my mind knows I'm not supposed to ejaculate and therefore, I don't. For masturbation, I know it's completely up to me when I decide to cum and I know I WILL cum at some point and have a great climax so I just take the leash off and let that doggy run wild!!
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

It happened at the very end of my session, while I was edging. Edging IS masturbation.

Comment

Working...
            X