Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best excercises to achieve straighter penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best excercises to achieve straighter penis?

hello, my penis has an upward erect curve that I want to get rid of. Now I know some guys like the upward curve but I find it annoying during sex, and just think that a straighter one would make things enjoyable. Can you guys recommend me any exercises that will get rid of the curve or make my penis more "flexible"? thanks

As you do the exercises and experience gains, the increase in volume will bring the curvature of your penis down. The stretching of the ligaments will also accomplish this.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

can you link any specific excerises tho?

Comment

Jelqing and stretching. Just go read.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I do a modified jelq where I clamp the base with one hand and use a reverse grip to jelq with the other hand. I get more out of this than a normal jelq and I've used it to try and correct my curve and turkley neck. It appears to work for me.

While grasping the base with your curve side hand in the ok grip , as close to the pelvic as possible, put just enough pressure on the shaft and scrotal skin that it doesn't lift with the stroke. Now take the hand on the apex side of the curve and point your thumb and index toward your body , using the ok grip, jelq.

Hope this helps.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
          X