masturbation lowers testorone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masturbation lowers testorone

when you masturbate you lose energy you become weaker and lose semen. i went a month without masturbating once and felt like i was on steriods even though i never done them before i imagine thats what they would feel like i was stronger my testacles became larger i was hornier and i would have boners for hours in my sleep. to become a machine like me and build testosterone eat like a man eat meat excercise do sets of reps of ten or less and try to only resta minute between sets sleep at least 7 hours but try to get 8+ dont stress like a women dont avoid erections and think of having sex with women try not to masturbate or have sex for as long as possible and you will become much stronger and have much more energy even though this is very hard to do try to drop to one day a week of sexuall activity or masturbation it will be very hard to do.so if ejactulation makes you lose energy and become weaker and less horny it must be lowering testosterone. if no masturbation or sexs highers energy and strength it must be raising testosterone levels.

Masturbation and testosterone levels are unrelated. From my understanding the production of testosterone is regulated by other hormones from the anterior pituitary gland inside your brain. Abstaining form masturbation will not effect this process at all. I could be wrong about this and I stand corrected if so, but even so, masturbation doesn't control testosterone levels.
    Last edited by Incognito2010; 10-28-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Hey, you know what's awesome? Punctuation.
      Starting stats:.......Current stats:
      BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
      EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

It only lowers testosterone for a few hours, then your testosterone goes back to normal. Your testosterone peaks at 7 days of abstinence and then returns back to normal again.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito2010 View Post
          Masturbation and testosterone levels are unrelated. From my understanding the production of testosterone is regulated by other hormones from the anterior pituitary gland inside your brain. Abstaining form masturbation will not effect this process at all. I could be wrong about this and I stand corrected if so, but even so, masturbation doesn't control testosterone levels.
          I doubt "krazey" will even understand what you're saying...he doesn't even know what periods and commas are.

Comment

Originally posted by krazey47409 View Post
            when you masturbate you lose energy you become weaker and lose semen. i went a month without masturbating once and felt like i was on steriods even though i never done them before i imagine thats what they would feel like i was stronger my testacles became larger i was hornier and i would have boners for hours in my sleep. to become a machine like me and build testosterone eat like a man eat meat excercise do sets of reps of ten or less and try to only resta minute between sets sleep at least 7 hours but try to get 8+ dont stress like a women dont avoid erections and think of having sex with women try not to masturbate or have sex for as long as possible and you will become much stronger and have much more energy even though this is very hard to do try to drop to one day a week of sexuall activity or masturbation it will be very hard to do.so if ejactulation makes you lose energy and become weaker and less horny it must be lowering testosterone. if no masturbation or sexs highers energy and strength it must be raising testosterone levels.

I stopped masturbating for years and i got was ED. Not only that my dick shrunk to.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
              krazey, your conclusions are based on your empirical thoughts and on nothing scientific. As an editor for the PE Gym I'm working on an extensive article on masturbation. Here are some excerpts from it:

Immediately after ejaculation, the body releases a cocktail of chemicals including prolactin.

Prolactin gives the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also induces sleep, in order to speed up the production of new sperm cells. Yes! It's all about the perpetuation of the species.

Studies showed that after 2 ejaculations there was a steep rise in serum testosterone and remained higher even after 4 ejaculations in a row. Another study, done on stallions, concluded that testosterone levels rised 10 minutes after mating and then again 30 minutes into it.

A study done on 28 men, who were instructed not to ejaculate for entire week in order to observe the effects of abstinence in testosterone levels. It was found that for the first 6 days testosterone levels did not change. However, on the 7th day of abstaining, testosterone levels jumped up by nearly 50%. It then declined quickly after that day, therefore abstaining from ejaculation had no long term rising effect.
              When one masturbates the body begins to produce seamen. And to produce seamen the body needs to increase the Testosteron production,one thing leads to another. Ive abstained from Masturbation before for a couple of months,and it did not help me at all. It gave me more T for a while but harder to concentrate and sleep. Take my advice and masturbate at least a couple of times each week. (I stand by KP:s philosophy).
              Start:2008-10-4
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

all my thoughts n theories are base on self experiment and experiences im speaking from a man in his prime im only 22 so my young body might be different then others my t levels are at their peak so the guy who got ed this prob wasnt from not masturbating it was prob from lack of excercise drug or alcohol use n bad diet but u should still ejaculate at least once a month i dont know how you could resist but all i know is when i dont have sex or masturbate i get stronger n more energy and less fatigue when i masturbate daily i have less strenth and less energy but its much easier to sleep when you maturbate

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
                  krazey, your conclusions are based on your empirical thoughts and on nothing scientific. As an editor for the PE Gym I'm working on an extensive article on masturbation. Here are some excerpts from it:

Immediately after ejaculation, the body releases a cocktail of chemicals including prolactin.

Prolactin gives the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also induces sleep, in order to speed up the production of new sperm cells. Yes! It's all about the perpetuation of the species.

Studies showed that after 2 ejaculations there was a steep rise in serum testosterone and remained higher even after 4 ejaculations in a row. Another study, done on stallions, concluded that testosterone levels rised 10 minutes after mating and then again 30 minutes into it.

A study done on 28 men, who were instructed not to ejaculate for entire week in order to observe the effects of abstinence in testosterone levels. It was found that for the first 6 days testosterone levels did not change. However, on the 7th day of abstaining, testosterone levels jumped up by nearly 50%. It then declined quickly after that day, therefore abstaining from ejaculation had no long term rising effect.
                  I'm looking forward to that completed article It will help put a lot unfounded myths to rest.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

all my thoughts n theories are base on self experiment and experiences im speaking from a man in his prime im only 22 so my young body might be different then others my t levels are at their peak so the guy who got ed this prob wasnt from not masturbating it was prob from lack of excercise drug or alcohol use n bad diet but u should still ejaculate at least once a month i dont know how you could resist but all i know is when i dont have sex or masturbate i get stronger n more energy and less fatigue when i masturbate daily i have less strenth and less energy but its much easier to sleep when you maturbate
                    Did you measure your testosterone levels to come up with those conclusions?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

nope i just measured by the way i felt hornier happier more energy more strength starting seeing strength gains in weight room i was in jail when i did this little experiment and i wasnt getting any stronger till i stoped jerking off for a month all i know is when i dont jerkoff alot im happier i have more energy less fatigue when excercising im stronger i just feel alot better this has to be caused by testosterone when i jerkoff everyday alot im not as happy im weaker get fatique quick less energy

Comment

nope i just measured by the way i felt hornier happier more energy more strength starting seeing strength gains in weight room i was in jail when i did this little experiment and i wasnt getting any stronger till i stoped jerking off for a month all i know is when i dont jerkoff alot im happier i have more energy less fatigue when excercising im stronger i just feel alot better this has to be caused by testosterone when i jerkoff everyday alot im not as happy im weaker get fatique quick less energy
                        No offense but that's hardly a surefire way of determining your T levels. There could be a mental component to this, or it could be that you overdid it with the masturbation so you felt exhausted.

Comment

Honestly, how often do guys masturbate? I know its totally different for girls.
                          A hard man is good to find.

Comment

Guys? Idk.

When I was 13 till 19 I did it at least once a day every day..
                            A lot of times twice..

Now? Usually once a day, but as of late like once every2 or 3 days.

I would even masterbate twice a day when I had sex..it became habbit.

Comment

Well maybe I'm different from you krazey47409, but it seems to work the exact opposite for me. I'm 33, and morning wood is not the everyday occurence it used to be . What I notice is that it's directly related to whether I masturbate or have sex before crashing for the night. Periods when I DO, I always have a nice hard woody waking me up in the morning. Times when I'm just too tired to bother, or not in the mood, I wake up without one. So doesn't that mean that orgasms are actually upping T levels instead of lowering them?

Comment

Working...
                              X