Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unit looks and feels smaller, negative PI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit looks and feels smaller, negative PI?

Hey guys, I'm on my 4th week of the JP90 and have been noticing that my member looked fuller the last few weeks, and did measure a slight increase in both length and girth since starting. This week, though, it looks smaller and thinner than the past few days, I haven't measured yet and I don't know if it is a natural occurence or if it's because it started getting colder where I live. I do know that the penis varies in size quite oftenly, so I'm not sure if I should be worried about this, or if it's something normal. There aren't any other negative PI's that I've noticed, so I don't think it is because of overtraining.
    Thanks for the help!
    Initial Measurements (June/2013)
    19 cm BPEL
    12.7 cm MEG

Current Measurements
    19.5 cm BPEL
    13 cm MEG

Goals:
    -20 cm BPEL by end of 2013
    -20 cm NBPEL, 13.5 cm MEG by June 2014

Ultimate goal: 21 cm NBPEL, 15.5 cm MEG

The only way to know is to measure and find out for sure. Even with a definitive measurement, I wouldn't get too worried - measurements will vary a bit with arousal level and other factors, so you should track average measurements over time vs. one-off measurements.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Go to a hobby shop, a hardware store, anywhere where you can purchase a round, 3/8" dowel. Mine is 30" long. Press the end of the round dowel into the hollow just at the top of your shaft, against the pubic bone. (This measurement will never change, even if you gain or lose weight.) When you are fully erected, take a fine tipped felt marking pen and mark at the very tip of your penis on the dowel. Very carefully draw the line all around the dowel. Measure from the end you pressed into the pubic bone to the mark and this will give you a true and accurate Bone Pressed measurement. The reason I kept the 30" length is because it is easy to work with, easy to keep track of (I just stand mine up in the corner by the toilet)
      and this will give you a permanent record of your gains. When I first started PE. I used this way of measuring and have marks in 1/4" increments from 4 3/4" up to and including 8 1/2". This was my last mark. I am not hitting that mark now, but I did at one time. I call this "Tool" my 'story pole', as this is a way to refer back to your progress. I look at this 'stick' and am amazed at how far I've come. Try this. This is almost like keeping a journal. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Props View Post
        Hey guys, I'm on my 4th week of the JP90 and have been noticing that my member looked fuller the last few weeks, and did measure a slight increase in both length and girth since starting. This week, though, it looks smaller and thinner than the past few days, I haven't measured yet and I don't know if it is a natural occurence or if it's because it started getting colder where I live. I do know that the penis varies in size quite oftenly, so I'm not sure if I should be worried about this, or if it's something normal. There aren't any other negative PI's that I've noticed, so I don't think it is because of overtraining.
        Thanks for the help!

Why do you measure so often? Shouldn`t it be enough with once a month? Might be good and bad days, and maybe youŽll lose some kina motivation if there`s a setback in your measuring?

I`m on my third week, follow the JP90 religiously, and won`t measure before after 3 months..

(my problem is that I`ve only measured my erect penis when I`ve been with girls literally, witch is when I tend to be most erect, good my girlfriend knows about my PEing)

Comment

Working...
        X